Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS high end account d1 with almost every champion

Discussion on WTS high end account d1 with almost every champion within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 291
WTS high end account d1 with almost every champion

this account is d1 with 20 points
got almost every champion 10 left never banned and with orginal email
add me skype meris 121
make price offers !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Want to buy NA account ,prefer 70+champion,hopefully have all jungle champion.
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
no requirement in skin ,must have rune pages for jungle ,standard ap and ad . (if the account didn't play in recent months that would be better ) Thx~
[Selling] ACCOUNT SHOP !!!! FRESH , High Division, EVERY account for Not high prices
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello im selling few lol accounts with original mails !!! Acc #1 EUW 47 Champs 12 Skins Gold IV Division Price : 15 GBP 40$ Acc #2 EUW 33 Champs 3 Skins UNRANKED Price : 10 GBP /25 $ SOLD Acc #3 EUW 83 Champs 112 Skins Diamond III Price : 50 GBP / 100 $
[WTS] High Elite Account Pantera, 6 Chars, alot high pimped stuff
08/31/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 49 Replies
Hello everyone, after a very very long period of playing Rappelz (from the very beginning), it's time for me to quit. Due to my new job, i don't have time anymore to play this game. That's why i want to sell my account, i think i can call it a high-elite one, to a girl or guy that has big use of it. I never have done any big PvP/PK actions (unless someone attacked me, then i had to defended me), neither did i insult or harm any person. I want the buyer to know that i wish him alot of...
[WTS] US SERVER - Superb Account with 5 high level and high geared chars!
07/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
All chars on server: Israphel All chars here: http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j398/pullao28 /Aion0030.jpg Main char: Cleric lvl 59 Set Crucible complete + crucible weapon + 2nd Crucicle Set (farming) and lots of stuff and pets Jewels GBG http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/...ullao28/ca .jpg http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/...llao28/ca2 .jpg
[Selling] High ELO (Platinum) Acc with Every champion / (too many) skins and runes
02/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello summoners! I am now selling my Level 30 NA account. Below is a basic overview the account. S1 Platinum Ranked(Comes w/ limited Victorious Jarvan skin, Platinum profile banner and platinum colored avatar border) 260 RP and 5343 IP currently loaded on account Account owns all 93 released champions 10 Rune Pages with the best tier 3 runes(including 14 quintx3 sets, complete listing below) 25 Skins including 8 limited/rare skins