Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold III NA Account - 26 Champs

Discussion on Gold III NA Account - 26 Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold III NA Account - 26 Champs

Gold III NA account, with 26 Champions, 2 Rune Pages.

In placements I got Silver 1, then hit gold 5, afterwards in Gold 5 Promos I jumped a division to Gold 3, I haven't played but maybe two ranked games since S3 ended. It's MMR is quite high usually 27~ LP per win and 10~ per loss.

It also has the S2 World Championship Icon, an OGN SKT 2014 Icon, and the gold reward icon for S3.

Account
Rune Page 1
Rune Page 2
Champions

Skins on this account include:
Victorious Elise (Gold Season III award)
Shockblade Zed
Angler Jax
Outback Renekton
Infernal Alistar
Frosted Ezreal

If you would like to see screencaps of the skins just msg me.
(also the free skins for Alistar and Tristana.)

Message me here or ask for my skype if you're interested.
I'd like 40$ or best offer. Paypal preferred.
I'm willing to negotiate, no game trades though.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Gold 5 Euw-16 Champs All ADC for Gold 5 Support Champs Account
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I have an account that I would like to trade or sell It has 2 Runepages Only AD runes: Dmg Reds Armor Yellows Magic Resist Blues Quits: 3x2.0 LifeSteal Bonus 2x2.3 Physical Dmg Champs:16
[Trading] Plat 2 Account For a Gold or Silver account with lots of champs / skins :)
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skins: Judgment Kayle, King Tryndamere and 520 Corki skin 5 rune pages 49 camps Plat 2 high mmr +20 - 25 per win - 16 17 a loss
[Selling] S2 Gold, S3 Gold V account, 81 champs, 4 Full RunePage, 1100 normal win
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo. I want to sell my account, cuz I need the money and later on I want to create a smurf one. There is only one skin: Harbinger Kassadin(that was my favorite champion). Price is: 50€ I can guarantee the original informations to the account, so I'm sure that you won't be scamed! http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/w8ri.jpg / http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/shm0.jpg /
[Selling] [NA] League Of Legends Account | SMURF ACCOUNT | GOLD 5 | 66 champs | Rare skins!
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to sell my account, skins: Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV Infernal Alistar Matador Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Zombie Brand Nightmare Cho Gath Urf Corki