Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] D3 EUW, S3 Challanger 3's

Discussion on [WTS] D3 EUW, S3 Challanger 3's within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] D3 EUW, S3 Challanger 3's

Hi, I'm selling my smurf account. It has around 22 champions, basic AD/AP runepage and Victorious Elise, Judgement Kayle. It has season 3 ranked 3v3 challanger rewards and soloq diamond rewards. Comes with original mail and an unopened welcome mail. Offers here or pm.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling challanger account
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello,I am selling challanger account.Account in on EUNE!,It has season 1,2 diamond solo Q and season 3 challanger solo Q,and also 3v3 and 5v5 ranked teams challanger division.It has all champs and 103skins.I look for paypal only. IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED ADD :iv4n1233
[Selling] 5v5 challanger spot !
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am selling 1 slot on my challenger 5v5 team. It'll be $150, but this includes the games required for 30%. You'll play during the games, I will not log on your account, so be prepared to grind out some games. Do not add me if you're going to waste my time. Skype: laskisami
[Buying] Challanger slot
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need 5on5 Challanger slot. Paying with PSC. (This is for one of my costumers, i will be there during the deal. I saw him yesterday getting scammed there for i only want trusted users to respond to this)
[Buying] Looking for Diamond v to Challanger boost
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I'm looking for someone to boost me to challenger 1 (you don't have to hold me there) in the NA region. I shall pay only trusted members, and I've done multiple trades in terms of boosting on this site. I'll pay with paypal and I'll take the cheapest booster. Please post on this thread if you think you can do it. Thanks, Kai
Archlord Challanger
12/29/2011 - Archlord - 39 Replies
Hello, I got the e-mail on my main account from the archlord challenger event. BUT when i try to claim my reward on anny of my charracters 'i'm not suitable' !!!!! Tried it also on my other account wich was also not suitable !!! Why can't i join this event?!