Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW, 17 Champions, 3 Skins, Platinum I, Paypal.

Discussion on EUW, 17 Champions, 3 Skins, Platinum I, Paypal. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW, 17 Champions, 3 Skins, Platinum I, Paypal.

I'm selling League of Legends account.

Only 15~ normal games play'd.
185RP
753IP

Division: Platinum I, 18LP. ( 55W : 46L )
Champions: 17 ( Alistar, Annie, Ashe, Elise, Garen, Kayle, Master Yi, Nasus, Nunu, Poppy, Rammus, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Tristana, Udyr, Warwick. )
Skins: 3 ( Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise, Riot Girl Tristana )
Runes: 3 Pages.

Accepting PayPal, if you have any offer add me skype jaibrooks.epvp
Old 01/09/2014, 23:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 375/3/3
welcome mail included?
Old 01/10/2014, 16:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Нyuki View Post
welcome mail included?
Only support mail, where was only 1 recovery with full info for account.

/Original mail is deleted./

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE][60+ CHAMPIONS][PLATINUM 3][10+SKINS]
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a league of Legends account on eune.It's currently in platinum 3 and it has 60+ champs all of the taipei skins and riot nasus,riot singed and pax sivir skins.The price will be between 100 euros and you will have to go first.If you're interested add ks0402LoL.I'm new to this forum,that's why I don't have any vouches.I accept only paypal
[Selling] PLATINUM II 100+ SKINS AND 89 CHAMPIONS!
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I sell my League of Legends Accounts with more then 100 Skins! , and more then 90 Champions The Account is in Platin 2 if you wish me to i can carry it in a few days to Platin 1. If you want more information then tell me your skype addy. I will add you then and proof you that that is my account via screen transmission. Payment methods: Only PSC& NosTale Server 1 Gold (german server). We will trade with Trade request and i will only give first if you are really trusted, or we can trade...
[Selling] NA - lvl 30 - Platinum 1 - 74 Champions/24 Skins
08/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Today i have a league of legends account on the North American region for sale. Cheap, quick and easy deal, paypal only i want €43 / $58 for the account and when you send the payment you will Copy & Paste this in to the message of the payment: This is to protect me from paypal disputes, if you would like to use a middleman then that's ok as long as you set it up.
[Selling] [EUW] Platinum I 90 LP 91 champions 32 skins.
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I want to sell my account which is Platinum I currently. I'm gonna be boosting my smurf now and i dont really need this account anymore so i'll just donate RP to my smurf and get stuff u know :P Anyways paying is via Paypal only. Price Negotiable. For more information contact at farcho981 or message me here! :) *im tired of people saying you give me account first then i give u money.. You send me the money via paypal first *its really safe since u can get ur money back if u get...
[Selling] Platinum 1 - 109 Champions- 189 Skins - EUW
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Verkauft