Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloBoost Bronze to Silver 25 Euro from trusted hands

Discussion on EloBoost Bronze to Silver 25 Euro from trusted hands within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
EloBoost Bronze to Silver 25 Euro from trusted hands

Hi Guys

I have a friend who's atm boosting, he has no time to post in epvp so i do it for him

If u are interested in boost from Bronze to Silver 5 I will send u his Epvp acc and then u can add him and he will sell u do the boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP ELOBOOST FROM BRONZE TO SILVER
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CHEAP ELO BOOST FROM BRONZE TO SILVER Contact: -Email: [email protected] - Skype:bronzetosilverfast Prizes: 4€/division (18€/tier!) We are boosting on EU servers
Eloboost from Bronze 2 to Silver 5
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I hereby please to my boost from bronze to silver. I myself do this for fun, because I'm already Gold 4 and that's enough. I want to get even on silver you now. I'm new here and trying to help you. How can you trust me? Yes, there is never 100% confidence, but what should I do with your accounts? Champs which would be of advantage are Fizz / Cait / Riven I can speak German and a little English. My Skypename is: Cr7 El Ferarri
[Selling] FREE ELOBOOST BRONZE-SILVER
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
^this. worst acc wins. its completly for free.
[WTB] Eloboost from Bronze IV to Silver V
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I'm here to look a boost from Bronze IV to Silver V. Write here to your offers in the currency of USD and contact info.
[Selling] EloBoost - Bronze V - Silver 1
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey dear Epvpers and Lol Community. Im a player from Gold 3 and i want to help u out of the Elo Hell so i decided to make a own Elo boost service for u. I only offer this Service in EU West and EU East. Na is not available cause it laggs to much, sry. You can addme on skype: smekeboost Bronze 5 - Silver 5 | 35€ Silver 5 - Silver 1 | 50€ On Bronze League