Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Unranked Account

Discussion on EUNE Unranked Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Unranked Account

Rankeds: 6 won 2 lost

Skins: Pulsefire ezreal , astro teeto, demonblade trynda, nemesis jax, high noon yasuo, popstar ahri, rocketgirl tristana, assasin yi, pool party graves, mafia jinx, night raven fiora, bioforge darius,

champions:

ad runes :

ap runes:

price: hmm ask on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] unranked EUNE or EUW account
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm looking for an unranked EUW or EUNE account with reg email. Also the account should have atleast 20 champs and 2 runepages (AD+AP) If you're interested pm me. (: prefer to pay via PSC or moneybookers
[Buying] Unranked EUNE account
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to buy an unranked(or gold5+) EUNE account. If you are trusted enough I will go first. Payment through PayPal. Waiting for offers !
[Trading] I GIVE EUNE ACCOUNT ( 55CHEMP 9SKINS UNRANKED ) FOR UNRANKED OR SILVER ON EU WEST
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I trade my account on EAST 55chemp 9 skins UNRANKED for silver or unranked account on west. if you want to trade add me to skype ervin.accounts how we trade : you go first or you find a middleman :) Best Regards
[Buying] EUNE unranked account
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. So, as the title says, i am looking for a unranked EUNE account to do some duoQ placement games with my friend and also do some games there later. Anyways, if you got one, leave me a price here at comments or at PM with some details about the account.