Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Triumphant Ryze EUW

Discussion on Triumphant Ryze EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Triumphant Ryze EUW

Hey,

as title says, I am looking for one or two Triumphant Ryze Skins on EUW for a good price.

I don't mind going first if you are Trusted.

Offers via PM please.
Old 01/06/2014, 15:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5

Check it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] /S EUW Triumphant Ryze , 2k RP
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
4 runepages 6 skins 70 champs bronze 4 <.> , 2 K RPPPPP :D looking for some nice offers dont be scared u get the account with support email / everything.I expect the same. http://i44.tinypic.com/2w227he.jpg bumppppppppppppp
[Buying] WTB Triumphant Ryze
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need a very skilled player (must be a trusted diamond or challenger tier booster) to play on my account in a tournament and win so I can get Triumphant Ryze (I prefer someone who has already done this before) add me on Skype: iambochen95 to discuss for price etc. Thanks.:mofo: Forgot to say, my account is on NA.
[Buying] Acc with Triumphant Ryze
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the title say, i'm looking for an account with Triumphant Ryze skin, leave me a messsage here or pmed me for offer Thank you
Triumphant Ryze
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there everyone! If there is any way of getting anymore the above skin , i would be very thankfull i am a player on EUNE and i will give my account to cool guy that will take me this skin from a tournament also some money. contact me: [email protected] Bump!
S> Triumphant Ryze
07/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
My friend won this from a tournament and has given me the email from Riot to redeem. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6cTc1bKEOjE/UA0ZdZkPoQI/ AAAAAAAAClI/N5cUDHkA6TM/s320/triumpantryze.png Wanting $50.00 for it. Add my skype: kiminlikesbees if you want to negotiate, thanks.