Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Free Tournament And Selling Triumphant Ryze Skin

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Smile .

.



monoke91 is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 00:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 15
I understand what your doing, pretty obvious but yea I honestly see nothing wrong in your "tournament".

Good luck.


StrikeMind is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 00:37   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeMind View Post
I understand what your doing, pretty obvious but yea I honestly see nothing wrong in your "tournament".

Good luck.
I'm sorry what do you mean?
monoke91 is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 00:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoke91 View Post
I'm sorry what do you mean?
Take it as a "Good luck with your project". I'll pm you the rest.


StrikeMind is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2014, 00:40   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeMind View Post
Take it as a "Good luck with your project". I'll pm you the rest.
Thanks, I look forward to your pm!
monoke91 is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 00:47   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
This is pretty low , i wonder how you talked riot into agreeing with this tournament of yours , also really sneaky to keep one ryze skin for you and sell the others , when clearly those skins belong to the winning team , and not you , they arent yours to sell to begin with.
Mr.Greed is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 00:50   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Greed View Post
This is pretty low , i wonder how you talked riot into agreeing with this tournament of yours , also really sneaky to keep one ryze skin for you and sell the others , when clearly those skins belong to the winning team , and not you , they arent yours to sell to begin with.

LOL. I love the irony between your name and the post you've just made. Sadly yes, you've got it right on the money, but I'll post what I've posted in another room. This was supposed to be a legit online tournament, but the website actually went down. So I figure I might as well still host a tournament and reap a little of the benefits

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoke91 View Post
LOL. I love the irony between your name and the post you've just made. Sadly yes, you've got it right on the money, but I'll post what I've posted in another room. This was supposed to be a legit online tournament, but the website actually went down. So I figure I might as well still host a tournament and reap a little of the benefits
ALSO you are welcome to participate in the free tournament, I didn't feel like being a huge stickler and selling those prizes off as well. I'm actually trying to give a little back as well. I hope you can understand. Thanks.
monoke91 is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 00:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoke91 View Post
LOL. I love the irony between your name and the post you've just made. Sadly yes, you've got it right on the money, but I'll post what I've posted in another room. This was supposed to be a legit online tournament, but the website actually went down. So I figure I might as well still host a tournament and reap a little of the benefits



ALSO you are welcome to participate in the free tournament, I didn't feel like being a huge stickler and selling those prizes off as well. I'm actually trying to give a little back as well. I hope you can understand. Thanks.
Understand what? That you are manipulating people into participating like fools in this while you take the real prizes for yourself? Also , i may be greed itself but im not low.
Mr.Greed is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 01:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,434
Received Thanks: 83
Would love to discuss getting riot approved tournoment - what process you did and what not - Pm me your skype
Michael. is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 01:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael. View Post
Would love to discuss getting riot approved tournoment - what process you did and what not - Pm me your skype
It isnt that hard at all , you just have to talk with them through player support , also smartass here forgot to mention on what server it will be hold.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that if you cant at least spell right there's no way into getting aproved by riot
Mr.Greed is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 01:06   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,434
Received Thanks: 83
Interesting, what did you mean by "other prizes"
Michael. is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 01:10   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Greed View Post
Understand what? That you are manipulating people into participating like fools in this while you take the real prizes for yourself? Also , i may be greed itself but im not low.
I'm not trying to manipulate anyone, and sadly no, I don't play ryze at all so I am not taking this skin for myself. I already have one buyer that I know in real life who is interested. Also because he's a good friend I gave him a good price for it.
monoke91 is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 01:16   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoke91 View Post
I'm not trying to manipulate anyone, and sadly no, I don't play ryze at all so I am not taking this skin for myself. I already have one buyer that I know in real life who is interested. Also because he's a good friend I gave him a good price for it.
I'm not trying to manipulate anyone
Yes you are , that's pretty much the backbone of your plan.
Mr.Greed is offline  
Old 01/05/2014, 01:28   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,434
Received Thanks: 83
I'm just interested in the approval process, If I can get a sponsored tourney I can fill it up on my own lol


Michael. is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Free Tournament And Selling Triumphant Ryze Skin
Hello All, This is my first time posting on ElitePVPers. So please be free to give me any constructive feedback below! I am going to mention 2...
8 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
[Selling] Diamond 2 NA, Triumphant Ryze skin + more.
Hey guys, selling Gold 2 account for Eu-West I'll be willing to screen share me on the account for proof I have it (if wanted) Gold MMR and S3...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
Selling EUNE account 75+ champs 1450 elo Triumphant ryze skin ( super rare)
Title says it all has 2 rune pages 15+ skins pn me for more info and pics
4 Replies - League of Legends Trading
Selling 1700 elo NA account (triumphant ryze skin and more)
sold.
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.