Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free Tournament And Selling Triumphant Ryze Skin

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile .

Old 01/05/2014, 00:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I understand what your doing, pretty obvious but yea I honestly see nothing wrong in your "tournament".

Good luck.

Old 01/05/2014, 00:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeMind View Post
I understand what your doing, pretty obvious but yea I honestly see nothing wrong in your "tournament".

Good luck.
I'm sorry what do you mean?
Old 01/05/2014, 00:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoke91 View Post
I'm sorry what do you mean?
Take it as a "Good luck with your project". I'll pm you the rest.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2014, 00:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeMind View Post
Take it as a "Good luck with your project". I'll pm you the rest.
Thanks, I look forward to your pm!
Old 01/05/2014, 00:47   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is pretty low , i wonder how you talked riot into agreeing with this tournament of yours , also really sneaky to keep one ryze skin for you and sell the others , when clearly those skins belong to the winning team , and not you , they arent yours to sell to begin with.
Old 01/05/2014, 00:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Greed View Post
This is pretty low , i wonder how you talked riot into agreeing with this tournament of yours , also really sneaky to keep one ryze skin for you and sell the others , when clearly those skins belong to the winning team , and not you , they arent yours to sell to begin with.

LOL. I love the irony between your name and the post you've just made. Sadly yes, you've got it right on the money, but I'll post what I've posted in another room. This was supposed to be a legit online tournament, but the website actually went down. So I figure I might as well still host a tournament and reap a little of the benefits

Quote:
LOL. I love the irony between your name and the post you've just made. Sadly yes, you've got it right on the money, but I'll post what I've posted in another room. This was supposed to be a legit online tournament, but the website actually went down. So I figure I might as well still host a tournament and reap a little of the benefits
ALSO you are welcome to participate in the free tournament, I didn't feel like being a huge stickler and selling those prizes off as well. I'm actually trying to give a little back as well. I hope you can understand. Thanks.
Old 01/05/2014, 00:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

ALSO you are welcome to participate in the free tournament, I didn't feel like being a huge stickler and selling those prizes off as well. I'm actually trying to give a little back as well. I hope you can understand. Thanks.
Understand what? That you are manipulating people into participating like fools in this while you take the real prizes for yourself? Also , i may be greed itself but im not low.
Old 01/05/2014, 01:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would love to discuss getting riot approved tournoment - what process you did and what not - Pm me your skype
Old 01/05/2014, 01:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael. View Post
Would love to discuss getting riot approved tournoment - what process you did and what not - Pm me your skype
It isnt that hard at all , you just have to talk with them through player support , also smartass here forgot to mention on what server it will be hold.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that if you cant at least spell right there's no way into getting aproved by riot
Old 01/05/2014, 01:06   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interesting, what did you mean by "other prizes"
Old 01/05/2014, 01:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Greed View Post
Understand what? That you are manipulating people into participating like fools in this while you take the real prizes for yourself? Also , i may be greed itself but im not low.
I'm not trying to manipulate anyone, and sadly no, I don't play ryze at all so I am not taking this skin for myself. I already have one buyer that I know in real life who is interested. Also because he's a good friend I gave him a good price for it.
Old 01/05/2014, 01:16   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I'm not trying to manipulate anyone, and sadly no, I don't play ryze at all so I am not taking this skin for myself. I already have one buyer that I know in real life who is interested. Also because he's a good friend I gave him a good price for it.
I'm not trying to manipulate anyone
Yes you are , that's pretty much the backbone of your plan.
Old 01/05/2014, 01:28   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm just interested in the approval process, If I can get a sponsored tourney I can fill it up on my own lol

Closed Thread