Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elo boosting cheap and safe :) [EUW/EUNA/TR/NA]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boosting cheap and safe :) [EUW/EUNA/TR/NA]

Hey Guys,

As you can see I'm boosting the Elo for League of Legends.
I'm at Diamond 3 at the moment and already helped over 40-50 People with their Elo/ Division.

I'm taking just 7€ per Division and even trying to boost the K/D/A as good as I can.
I mained ADC in season 1, switched to Toplane in Season 2 and now Pushing myself, Friends and other Users with playing Mid Only and Jungle Only.

The First Division is FOR FREE so you Guys can check out how I'm doing.

Another important Fact: The Placement Matches ( First 10 Games u have to play so the system puts your Account into the Division you belong to when a new season starts ) have their own pricez. 10 of 10 games Costs in total 25€

Promotion Series: Like Best of 3 or Best of 5, Depending on the league, costs:
5€ Bronze-Silver
7€ Silver-Gold
10€ Gold-Platinum
15€ Platinum-Diamond
Only if there isn't a real boosting. This means You just pay this amount when u ask me to play the promotion series. If You buy the full amount like boosting Gold V - Plat V you only pay the amount of money listed in the picture below.

The prices for higher Tiers are listed Here:

I also wrote Europes best, top rated and most viewed Guide for Poppy.
With a highrating of 88% and almost 3 mio Views its the favourite Poppy Guide so far.
For those who are not believing me: Go to the Guide and check out at the "summary section" for the last sentence I wrote.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey Leute,

Wie ihr bereits am Titel erkennen könnt booste ich Accounts für League of Legends von Unranked/ Bronze V bis hinzu Diamond 1.
Habe bis jetzt bereits 40-50 Leute boosten können und ihnen somit einige Träume erfüllen können. Laut eines guten Freundes erfuhr ich, dass hier viele Leute danach fragen und somit also die Nachfrage bei ePvP sehr groß sei, was das Elo Boosting betrifft.

Ich nehme lediglich 7€ pro division und versuche nicht zu übertreiben wie manch andere Booster.
Desweiteren Versuche ich eure K/D/A so hoch zu pushen wie ich kann. So fällt es auch keinem auf, dass ihr eventuell "geboosted" sein könntet.

Ich persönlich habe als Main ADC gespielt in Season 1, bin rübergewechselt zur Top Lane in Season 2 und letztendlich seit Season 3 aktiver Mid laner und Jungler. Das sind auch meine bevorzugten Rollen fürs boosting.

Bin seit der closed Beta von LoL dabei falls es einige interessieren sollte.
Ich habe auch Europas bestbewerteten und meistgesehenen Poppy Guide geschrieben mit einer 88%igen Bewertung und nahezu 3 Millionen Views.
Falls es euch nicht seriös genug rüberkommt, so schaut bitte ganz unten in der "Summary Section" im Guide nach dem letzten Satz der dort steht

Bei Interesse added mich bei Skype "lolo_loool" oder auch bei Facebook "Anil Mermerci"

Freue mich auf euch

Old 01/04/2014, 16:37   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Added to skype for vouch.

Old 01/04/2014, 18:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
I can vouch in Platinum elo if you want. Skype: andreblj
Old 01/04/2014, 18:09   #4

Alright Galaxay.
Your welcome

Old 01/04/2014, 23:55   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 17
Very freindly and nice booster! can easy carry plat!

Thanks
1 User

« Level 30 EUW(Pulsefire Ez etc , 41Champs) | Hearthstone key for acc level up »