Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fastest way to 30?

Discussion on Fastest way to 30? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fastest way to 30?

What is fastest way to 30 ?
Old 01/13/2014, 21:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
wrong section here but maybe not if u are going to buy a level boost done by a bot. u can buy it here for like 20 euro i think for ur special and own smurf or buy an unranked for 10-15
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FASTEST WAY FROM 50-70?
07/14/2011 - Kal Online - 30 Replies
WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY ATM GOT 200KK FOR USE IT. NO F10 PARTY FORCE BECAUSE NOBODY WILL INVITE YOU GUILD OR F10 LATER.
what is the fastest way
03/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
i had farm now i want to dlvl a character what is fastest way to dlvl ?
Fastest XP?
06/10/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
I have a lvl 67 Segnale, and I'm currently grinding in Python. The xp is okay, but I am getting tired of Python (used Python to bring my mage from 45-76). Anyway, I have curse field skill hacked, and I also have teleport hacks, so I can go to tomb or maze or aquaria or wherever. I just wanted to know where you guys think I should go? Aquarai seemed too slow...didn't kill the mobs fast enough to make up for the extra xp. I don't really care about drops or anything, just leveling up as fast...
fastest to lvl 110+?
06/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
ok i need help... im level 80 atm im im buying dbs this week and i don't know if i should trade in 3 dbs and buy xp balls or just use them to level up in 3 days? which would give me better xp.. and if any1 could give me a pretty good items list for lvl 80
(Fastest)Fastest Auto Quest Here
05/05/2008 - GunZ - 10 Replies
Guys, i've been working on the simplest but fastest auto quest, i finished a lvl 4 quest in like 5 min with my system, and 1 more thing, 4 uberlawnmower can't take the boss down in 1 sec, but 1 avenger sure can, and that's what i did yesterday, so it kills a boss in like 1 sec. I have edited both avenger and i think braker 8. a lvl 30 avenger does 10 damage=100 damage, but i've edit it to do 100 damage=1000 damage and i have tested it, and it works, and it has 999 clips and the delay is so...