Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW 3vs3 teams GOLD/Platina/diamond

Discussion on WTS EUW 3vs3 teams GOLD/Platina/diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW 3vs3 teams GOLD/Platina/diamond

Gold 7 euro

platina 15euro

Diamond 50 euro

contact me : pm or skype

accept paypal or psc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP 3VS3 DIAMOND, PLATNUM AND GOLD TEAMS EU WEST
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello guys my friend refered me to this site, becasue i want to sell platnum/ gold and diamond 3vs3 teams. Its a great way for you to get season 3 rewards if you are in silver/bronze and you don't want to buy ello boost or your tired to play ranks games. If you are trsuted on epvp i can go first with the trade. I want to build some reputation on the website :) What do you get for finishing in season 3 at gold/platnum/diamond? "Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations...
[WTS] Selling Plat / Diamond 3vs3 Teams NA Server
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm going to be selling 3vs3 teams with very little games played (usually 5-15) so it will be easy to play 30% and win 5 games to qualify for s3 rewards (Reminder that you cannot drop out of your tier no matter how many games you lose!). I will make you leader of the team and leave afterwards so you can do whatever you want with the remaining slots (Invite your friends, or sell the slots to make back your money, w/e i don't care) Platinum (5/0) : 60$ Diamond (5/0) : 200$ All payment is...
[Selling] PLATIN / DIAMOND 3vs3 TEAMS
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HI Guys, im selling 3vs3 Teams for you: Prices: Platin Team: 30 Euro Diamond Team: 70 Euro
[Selling] 3vs3 Platin, Diamond or Challenger Teams - we play for u and give u the team
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys if u are interested , send me pn. We talk about the price :D Greetings :D
[Selling] [EUNE] 3vs3 platina III team
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello.... I wanna sell my 3vs3 platina III ranked team , no slot whole team . Only accepted paypal gift . Post offers !