Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Cheap and safely SoloQ Boost / 3v3 Team sale!!!

Discussion on [WTS] Cheap and safely SoloQ Boost / 3v3 Team sale!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Cheap and safely SoloQ Boost / 3v3 Team sale!!!

HELLO GUYS,

SO FIRST, who would like to boosting her/him account they scaring about its just a trap, we stole your account...etc.
By this way i would like to disprote.

I never ask any datas from your account name, we use Teamwiever for log in the game lobby.
Of course now comming that i can see which button you press but the Teamviever smarter than this, and it cannot be seen.
Everyone should know that if your account is stolen u can still require your account anytime the only thing is needed your original e-mail
(third comment)
And its not all, if you afraid that someone steals your account you sign to
login end add to your summoner name in your profil, and you always know what is your account name. The only person who can do this is the original account holder.
(If you need some help, add me in skype :c3661536 (its my true skype ID) and if you still have doubt ask in skype

Prices SoloQ Season IV

UNRANKED ( first 10 match) 1 win / 2 Euro if 10/10 win +6 Euro

Bronz 5 < Bronz 4 - 6 Euro / Division
Bronz 4 < Bronz 3 - 6 Euro / Division
Bronz 3 < Bronz 2 - 6 Euro / Division
Bronz 2 < Bronz 1 - 6 Euro / Division
Bronz 1 < Silver 5 - 8 Euro / Division
Total: 34 Euro

Silver 5 < Silver 4 - 8 Euro / Division
Silver 4 < Silver 3 - 8 Euro / Division
Silver 3 < Silver 2 - 8 Euro / Division
Silver 2 < Silver 1 - 8 Euro / Division
Silver 1 < Gold 5 - 16 Euro / Division
Total: 52 Euro

Gold 5 < Gold 4 - 20 Euro / Division
Gold 4 < Gold 3 - 20 Euro / Division
Gold 3 < Gold 2 - 20 Euro / Division
Gold 2 < Gold 1 - 20 Euro / Division
Gold 1 < Plat 5 - 40 Euro / Division
Total: 120 Euro

Plat 5 < Plat 4 - 50 Euro / Division
Plat 4 < Plat 3 - 50 Euro / Division
Plat 3 < Plat 2 - 50 Euro / Division
Plat 2 < Plat 1 - 50 Euro / Division
Plat 1 < Dia 5 - 75 Euro / Division
Total: 280 Euro

For example : Plat I < Diamond V you would like to pull up, its cost double money, because no way u have more than 5 more division high MMR and won't get 20 lp.

Because in Season IV u can lose your tier (Gold V < Silver I) of course after boosting u will have high mmr, but u have to play 1 match / 28 day and you afraid to lose 0/20 lp = 4 Euro.

Prices 3v3 Team's Season IV

Gold I < V 3v3 Team 20 Euro(after Season 4 start, 2 months later available)

Platina I < V 3v3 Team 40 Euro(after Season 4 start, 3 months later available)

Diamond I < V 3v3 Team 60 Euro(after Season 4 start, 3 months later available)

Challenger I Team 120 Euro(after Season 4 start, 6 months later available)(Only NE)

As u can lose your tier in season 4 (Diamond v < Plat I) u have to play 1 match / 28 day and if you scaring 6 Euro / match. In case of challanger 7 days / match (or lose your tier) which cost the same prize 6 Euro / match too.
and we play the first 10 win match in your account to 24 euro, with your account's.

Paying SoloQ

In first, moneytransfer: PP(Paypal)

1. If for example : Bronz V <B ronze IV, you have to pay after every division but if for example : Bronz I < Silver V i ask the Bronze 2 and Silver V amount, because you wont pay after we step accross the tier.
This paying system works on Bronz/Silver/Gold V.

2. Gold V/Plat/Diamond i ask the half price and after (for example Plat II / Plat I ) i step up i ask the another half price. And if you require Diamond V the same system like Bronze 1 to Silver V , "you pay first"

3. 0/20 Lp i ask the money in advance

4. Two options for the first 10 game, you pay 10 euro in advance and the other in the end or after every 2 game u paying the

Every transation u have to upload a picture to i need this because the PP wont appear immediately the money.

Paying 3v3 Team

In first, moneytransfer: PP(Paypal)

In case of teams i invite you the 3v3 team and after you transfered the money i give you the captain position and then your business.

For one-one match is pay in advance end in case of 10 win you pay in advance too.

Every transation u have to upload a picture to i need this because the PP wont appear immediately the money.

Asking

Im asking the people who we boosted or bought 3v3 team to share this page in your comunity/friends to let us pull more and more players from "elo hell" or high elo what you cant reach in.
And sorry for the grammatical errors.
I wait the appliers in Skype c3661536 (its my true skype ID)

ND.