Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends Elo Boosting Service | EliteEloBoost

Discussion on League of legends Elo Boosting Service | EliteEloBoost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of legends Elo Boosting Service | EloHut.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SellerMan View Post
VERIFIED.

Verified as Diamond and Challenger level boosters!
Proud to announce our new website is now live! - League of Legends Elo Boosting

Email:

Check us out on , , and

This game lobby is 4 of my teammates and I who will be doing most of the boosting, Check us out on

Vouch's

Section A: Feedback Via trade forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxay View Post
Trusted Booster ! Very kind too.
His playstyle and movement are clearly diamond.
Thanks for playing another game to me ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izlude77714 View Post
Bought some games and he played vi jung

great communication and he tried to keep things positive for the team so they wouldnt give up
we had a great comeback and it was overall a positive experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devy1991 View Post
Really great and friendly player! Could carry his game easily! Hire! Ill update screens in later
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeV View Post
Most elo boosters are usually low-LP Diamond 1's or advertise that they are D1 when they really aren't on other forums, but these guys are legit high-LP D1's, so you are getting QUALITY service here. Bought a few duo games, and the duo had great teamwork & leadership skills. Won all duo games, and this was in Diamond IV.

Highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ioki View Post
Vouch for EliteEloboost, if you want to get boosted by reliable D1+ players this is the group to order from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagel2k View Post
very good booster. hard carried every game. I'm impressed ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by searchlol View Post
very good man, he agreed to all my requests (use these champ, plays these hours, etc.). silver to gold easy. Best booster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkite25 View Post
I couldn't have asked for a better service, it was excellent. great win rate, even skipped me a tier because they just kept winning. trust these guys to boost!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobakz View Post
%100 Trusted and fast service. Recommened for sure real nice company!
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialing View Post
EliteEloBoost is one of the finer services in the league community. Highly recommend and will use for future services! Thank you for everything so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farcast View Post
Vouch for these guys, they run legit services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmium View Post
Vouch for them.
Played with two of their team members for a 3v3 MMR boost. They are highly skilled challenger players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGOUKIX View Post
Hi, recently tried this guy and he's insane!!! I *TOTALLY* recommend him. Just to point out some qualities:
1) Friendly
2) Gave tips/ Do's and Dont's
3) Quick response via chat
4) Super fast and reliable service (Dude must be Challenger or pretty close to be)

I would definitely recommend his service to anyone with eyes closed and my head in the guillotine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pandarius View Post
Vouch: This is my first time using an elo boosting service and I was able to find Elite Elo Boost through the internet. I would have to say, I am very impressed by their service. Very fast, top of the line customer service, and great experience. I am glad to say I have become friends with them. Osiris runs the service and the customer service, he is very involved with his customers and makes the experience fun and easy. He makes sure his customers get what they want in a expedited manner. I would highly recommend this service. I was boosted from Bronze III to Gold V in 3 days, I am not lying, 3 DAYS! Go to his service! Great Price, great service, and great experience. I am definitely coming back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakpunk View Post
probably the best boosting service out there , my number 1 recommendation. They are extremely friendly , high quality , fast service and just simple perfection. The guys here are obviously pro and easy to talk to. Extremely high recommendation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpelledWrong View Post
These guys were great. One of them had some technical issues during my boosting which made him unable to play for me so they quickly got a different guy on and played overtime on my account so they could keep their division a day pace. I recommend these to anyone who wants a boost
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPoro View Post
The best boosting service out there, hands down! I had previously tried two other boosters. Even tho I was duoing I'd get only a 40% and 55% win rate out of 10+ games. With EliteEloBoost.com I was still able to duo on a custom order. We only lost one game. They offer extremely quick service too and are very nice! Their prices are also a lot cheaper for better results. Thank you. Will def. be back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbushman View Post
Needed to get out of Bronze and EliteEloBoost got me there. I'm very happy with the results and would highly recommend them to anyone stuck in "ELOHell"
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanastory View Post
Heavy Duty Vouch for EliteEloBoosts and their New website Elohut.com

I ordered a division boost yesterday evening (high elo division) and it was completed with due haste within one day.

Booster was quick and efficient.^_^ Couldn't ask for more. Everyone was extremely friendly.

Going to be making this my Goto boost site now, and I highly recommend everyone do the same.
Not to mention, this site has some of the cheapest services as compared to other sites.

Give it a go, I promise you won't be disappointed!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalTuna View Post
Placed an order, will report back once I know more

Edit:

Excellent customer service, a great price and best of all the boosters went off. I'm talking insane carries.

A+ all around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroyboosting View Post
I would highly recommend their service, very professional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by br4ndon40 View Post
vouch for EliteEloBoosts did some amazing service

Section B: Feedback received Via

Section C: Feedback received Via Ebay

1. "GRADE A++++ No problems at all , Very friendy" LOL gold V to Plat V (#291043241481)

2. "VERY GOOD" Challenger team spot (#291011805327)

3. "Thanks a lot, Got the Diamond Team Fast and Easy " League of legends Diamond 3v3 team! (#290995511014)

4. "Very fast, Communicated very well, and very nice A+++ Seller" League of legends Platinum 3v3 team with invites ready! (#290996568280)

5. "Easy to work with and quick response!" League of legends Diamond 3v3 team! (NA) (#290995396912)

6. "Seriously, hard to articulate in under 80 words how awesome this guy is. Thanks!" D2JSP Forum Gold 6000fg for 60$ (For diablo/wow/rs/etc) (#290985287207)

7. "Excellent, thorough communicator, made me a great deal completely hassle-free." D2JSP Forum gold for Diablo/Wow/Rs/Etc 750 FG for 10$ (#290983694302)
Old 01/04/2014, 02:11   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can vouche if you want.

He Started my vouch already
will update the post when he finished
Old 01/04/2014, 03:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxay View Post
I can vouche if you want.

He Started my vouch already
will update the post when he finished
Completed, thanks
Old 01/04/2014, 03:36   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Trusted Booster ! Very kind too.
His playstyle and movement are clearly diamond.
Thanks for playing another game to me ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2014, 05:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmium View Post
Vouch for them.
Played with two of their team members for a 3v3 MMR boost. They are highly skilled challenger players.
Bump, Preorders available for season 4, 10 placement games for 75$USD we average 8w-2L

Going to sleep, finished another Gold V
Old 01/07/2014, 11:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch if u like, plat IV
Old 01/07/2014, 11:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
If you want a trusted vouch, feel free to add me on Skype: andreblj
Old 01/09/2014, 03:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackj4ck View Post
If you want a trusted vouch, feel free to add me on Skype: andreblj
Added, Bump
Old 01/15/2014, 00:51   #9

Season 4 has been announced to release within 2-3 days (Find details in 4.1 patch notes via LeagueofLegends.com)

Bump! Accepting preorders for season 4
Old 01/15/2014, 00:59   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey there if you need a solid vouch / adertising help - feel free to pm me! - PLat V Level
Old 01/15/2014, 21:06   #11

Riot claims season 4 reset will be within the next 2 days, accepting Pre-orders for season 4 placements, current que time for placements is within 48 Hours of season 4 reset
Old 01/15/2014, 21:29   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Want vouch?
Old 01/16/2014, 21:01   #13

*Ranked ques have been disabled while we prepare for the rollout of 2014 ranked season* It's finally here everyone! if you're interested in Pre-ordering for S4 you're boost could start as soon as 24-48 hours from now, hit me up for details

Bumping = Currently if you Pre-order Placements you will need to wait roughly 48 hours for the job to start and then it will be completed in 1 day ( things are busy because s4 launched) ), feel free to hit me up on skype
Old 01/18/2014, 04:12   #14

Boosters standing by taking orders! Currently 5-1 W-L Duo queing two Diamond season 3 accounts

Hit me up and we will schedule you, can have you're placements done as soon as the 19th

Here is a couple pictures of the games we have done so far today

Old 01/20/2014, 01:43   #15

Online and taking orders, we finished the most recent placements as 8-2 W/L

Hey guys our new Website is finally up!

Still taking orders, finished another 8-2 placement today