Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elobooster Looking For Vouches

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2014, 04:04   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Skype added for vouch

Old 01/05/2014, 00:28   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,694
You can always edit your first post and search for vouches, but not create a second thread for this offer:

#closed
Closed Thread

« Lol Account in Bronze 5 | WTB EUW Account for 15 »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Elobooster Looking For Vouches
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Im New Elobooster Looking For Vouches I can duoQ with you on Eune eloboosting from Bronze 5 to Plat5, for prices and vouching, contact me: skype: phoenix.margowski Im here all day
[Selling] Elobooster looking for vouches!
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, there. I am a brand new elobooster, who's looking for vouches. I can duoQ with you on EUW :handsdown: Doing eloboosts from Bronze to Gold, for prices and vouching, contact me: skype: infinitygamerlol
New diamond elobooster ( Looking for vouches )
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey I am a diamond player, i have already boosted my friend many times, and i have decided to do it on this forum and also win some money, to get trusted I need some vouches from bronze 5 to gold 1, pm me vouches are free ! After the vouches these will be the prices for the boost : Bronze : 7 euros per division and 10 euros from bronze 1 to silver 5 Silver : 10 euros per division and 15 euros from silver 5 to gold 5 I will do gold and platinum elo after a while, but not for the...
[Selling] New Elobooster Bronze-Gold need Vouches
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Elo Boost Bronze to Gold my Skype Kaiboost1995 i am new in this Forum but i already boosted some friends. Out of Bronze with 99% winrate. Hey I will tell something about myself and the boosting in english and in german. First of all: Boosting on EUW/EuN I'm 18 years old and play league of legends since Season two, right now I'm Plat V . I can start the boosting at any time.
Elobooster lf TRUSTED vouches (now)
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Elobooster (meh) LF trusted vouches (EUNE server) - pm me on skype: artyleria007.