Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloBoost for tonight!!!10% Discount

Discussion on EloBoost for tonight!!!10% Discount within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
EloBoost for tonight!!!10% Discount

10% DISCOUNT GOGOGO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eloboost Euw & Eune PRESEASON DISCOUNT
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'm a s3 diamond player and since i have a lot of free time i decided to start boosting. My prices will be extremely cheap during the preseason and i can also do duoq boosts(price discussed on skype). I will be doing a few vouch games tomorrow add me on skype if you're interested. Prices: Bronze: 6€ Silver: 10€ Gold: 15€ Bronze bundle(B5-S5)=25€ Silver bundle(S5-G5)=45€
[Selling] EloBoost-Discount 40% on diamond divisions !!
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello my friend is challenger booster and he needs to earn this week some money and fast. so he is offering to boost pepole with 40% discount aviable only for plat 1+ divisions !! add me skype to buy a boost : ronori123
League of legends Elo Boost! First week 30% discount from every eloboost!(AUG 22-30.)
08/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
League of legends Elo Boost! About us Hello guys, me and a friend have decided to start offering elo boost service, we are both professional LoL players and we have been around since early stages of League of legends release. At the moment our elos are 2200 and 2100. We only do Europe (EUW EUNE) servers. ( eloboost on NA server up to max 1700 elo. )