Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Account for Silver or Below(NA)

Discussion on Diamond Account for Silver or Below(NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Account for Silver or Below(NA)

Do not ask me why but it was always one of my goals to reach bronze 5. I have attempted to do so on my certain diamond account but it will take me way too much games which is why i am hoping to trade it for another one. I am only going to accept accounts that is silver or below.

This is why my account:
Profile:

Runes:
I just have a full set of very standard ap and ad runes with their popular variation runes.
There is only 2 rune pages
Skin:
Justicar Aatrox
Unchained Alistar
Victorious Elise
FrostFire Annie
Scuba Gragas
Cryocore Brand
Judgement Kaylex
Champions:

If you are interested add me on skype:mark.jin123
Old 12/24/2013, 12:53   #2

bump
Old 12/24/2013, 13:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me if u r intrested in a trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling NA Diamond/Gold and Silver Account
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, im selling 2 accounts: 1 who is DIamond in 3v3 (has diamond Border) and Gold III in Soloq ,it has alot of skins and an og name and another who Is Silver V with ~50 champs and NightMare Chogath (unavailable) Skin List: : - Bewitching Nidalee (unavailable) - Little Knight Amumu - Annie in Wonderland (unavailable) - Rugged Garen - Victorious Elise (unavailable) - Temple Jax - Glacial Olaf - DreadKnight Nasus - IceDrake Shyvanna - Crimson Elite Talon - ShockBlade Zed - Tundra Hunter...
[Selling] EUW Diamond V, S1 Silver, S2 Diamond, 93champs, 44skins, 9runepages(allrunnes). 160€
09/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, Im selling my smurf account on EUW(First owner), with registration email!! Good MMR. The account was never banned. Pls contact me only on skype, or email. Price: 140€ Account info: Season 1 - Silver Season 2 - Diamond Season 2 teamrankeds - Platinum Season 3 - Diamond V (good mmr) Seaosn 3 - + Platinum team - teamrankeds
[Selling] EUW Diamond V, S1 Silver, S2 Diamond, 93champs, 44skins, 9runepages(allrunnes). 160€
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Im selling my smurf account on EUW(First owner). The account was never banned. Price: 160€ History: Season 1 - Silver Season 2 - Diamond Season 2 teamrankeds - Platinum Season 3 - Diamond V (good mmr) Seaosn 3 - + Platinum team - teamrankeds
[Selling] EUW SILVER 2 ACCOUNT With season 2 diamond boarders 26 Skins LOOK IN !
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Selling my alt account. I have the original email with the welcome email. Account has Diamond season 2 Boarders and all the trophys Account has 7 rune pages , 13k IP + 1200 RP. No refunds left has and 791 normal games. I will list runes and skins below and pictures : Marks
WTS 2 ACCOUNT EUW/EUNE DIAMOND/SILVER!
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Today I want to sell 2 of my accounts. Account #1 EU West, Bronze I, I can boost to Silver V for additional 5€ 91 champions(there are not owned: http://i.imgur.com/7UqVD8y.jpg) 13 skins - Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV