Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW Silver 2 Accounts with lots of Skins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Silver 2 Accounts with lots of Skins

I will be going first for members who are trusted. My skype name is rednimbuslol.

« Decay's Trader Shop | 100 PSC LF: Account on EUW »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Euw silver 1 acc, lots of champs and skins.
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
92 Champs Skins : Steel legion lux, Mecha kha, Arcade sona, Dark valkyrie diana, Sad robot amumu, Fisherman fizz, Bladecraft orianna, Heartseeker, midnight ahri, Acolyte lee, Mercenary kata, Assassin yi, Frosted ez. 3 rune pages Won't sell the account without using middleman. imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] EUW Silver II / Almost all Champs (87) / Lots of Unavailable Skins- PSC/PP (EN/GER)
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png Hey you, i just wanna sell one silver II account on EUW. 87 Champions (Almost all) Lots of Limited/Legacy/Legendary Skins (Arcade Hecarim, Champion Thresh, Winter Skins 2012...)
[Selling] Silver II Lots of skins, runes & IP [EUW]
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Silver II 85 champions 6 rune pages Skins: Full Metal Jayce Mad Scientist Ziggs Darkrider Sejuani Infiltrator Irelia Battlecast Xerath
[Selling] NA Level 30 All Champions LOTS of skins (Silver IV)
04/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my level 30 League of Legends account. On NA Servers. 545 RP 4099 IP Every Champion owned 45+ skins (45 not including limited time ones) 14 Rune Pages. Almost every Rune you would want/need 584 wins in normal
[B]LoL Acc Silver mit lots of skins/limited skins/runes/champions!
12/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my LoL acc what is on North America server! I have lots of things on this maybe more than u can think of! (I can show it via Tw) To help me keep this thread alive leave a comment and send me your skype or something where I can contact with you. I accept paypal, but I don't need Eg or PSC! Trading with only verified MMs, I'm only going first if you are like 30/0/0 Bump