Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked ACCOUNTS EUW

Discussion on Unranked ACCOUNTS EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Unranked ACCOUNTS EUW

3x UNRANKED EUW

all champs
2 skins ( free skins )
10 rune pages
10k RP
1k IP

I have this account 3x

This account is available for 35 eatch.

Add me skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS 2 unranked accounts euw vs 25 psc
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1.59 champs 4 rune pages 12 skins wellcome email 2.68 champs 2 rune pages 10 skins wellcome email
[Buying] Buy unranked lvl 30 Accounts
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account can be on EUW or Turkey with a freetransfer to EUW and must be UNRANKED and lvl 30 Willing to pay 10-20€ with paypal, depends on Champs, IP, RP, Runes Only with original E-Mail
[Selling] 2 Unranked EUW accounts!!
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
The most of you probably know that i sell Unranked accs. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2747303-unranked-account-store-weekly-resto ck-regmail-without.html Since i have 2 left, and i need money quick, i just open a new topic. The accs have ~23k IP
WTB lvl 30 unranked accounts
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, IS there someone who can make lvl 30 accounts / or who has many lvl 30 accounts who are unranked? thanks I know there is 1 person that can do it with the bots , but his too busy i think , i want someone who can do it immediately
[Buying] WTB 2x EUW Lvl 30 Unranked accounts
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, im looking to buy 2 "virgin" accounts, all I need is level 30 and 0 ranked games played on both of them. They must be on EUW. Most likely with some AD Carries and AD runes. Max offer is 15€ each if they got some AD champs/runes/skins/RPs to use Only sellers with some reputation here please, Im not gonna waste my time with kids that might try to scam me so dont even bother posting here if you think im not gonna trust you.