Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUwest acc Diamond V,47 champs, 4skins,2 rune pages for 30 euros

Discussion on EUwest acc Diamond V,47 champs, 4skins,2 rune pages for 30 euros within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUwest acc Diamond V,47 champs, 4skins,2 rune pages for 30 euros

Skype: andrealexs: for screen share leaving also in the thread all the pictures
Payment methods:PSC(paysafecard), Pre paid visa virtual(entropay),Bank transfer(IBAN)
Trades: Dont accept any trade for any game(only money since im leaving)

Acc information:
Solo Q: Diamond V 11 League points
3v3: gold division III 20 league points
Normals:310
Rp:223
Ip:728
2 rune pages(runes for the basic roles of ap ad and jungle+couple more)
Transfers:none only for turkey server
Refunds:none

Skins: 4:
Victorious elise
Suprise party fiddlesticks
Masquerade evelynn
Muay Thai lee sin

Profile Picture:

Champions Owned:

Skins:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUwest acc Diamond V,47 champs, 4skins,2 rune pages for 30 euros
12/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: andrealexs: for screen share leaving also in the thread all the pictures Payment methods:PSC(paysafecard), Pre paid visa virtual(entropay),Bank transfer(IBAN) Trades: Dont accept any trade for any game(only money since im leaving) Acc information: Solo Q: Diamond V 11 League points 3v3: gold division III 20 league points Normals:310 Rp:223 Ip:728
[Selling] EUwest acc Diamond V,47 champs, 4skins,2 rune pages for 30 euros
12/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: andrealexs: for screen share leaving also in the thread all the pictures Payment methods:PSC(paysafecard), Pre paid visa virtual(entropay),Bank transfer(IBAN) Trades: Dont accept any trade for any game(only money since im leaving) Acc information: Solo Q: Diamond V 11 League points 3v3: gold division III 20 league points Normals:310 Rp:223 Ip:728
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Pictures on bottom This is obviously a very valuable account, so I'll only consider high offers, I'm looking for around 750. Post here with your skype to negotiate and for more info. I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze...
[Selling] ACC EU N/E 22 champs, 4skins, 5 rune pages
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Champions: Alistar; Annie; Ashe; Blitzcrank; Caitlyn; CHo'Gath; Corki; Garen; Kayle;
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Pictures on bottom 1000€ PM to negotiate and for more info (I'll let you log in to it to check the account etc) I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze (for cup winners only) It has all champions, all rune pages. Some rune...