Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 5/105 Champs/Lots'o'Skins/OG Name/NA SERVER

Discussion on Gold 5/105 Champs/Lots'o'Skins/OG Name/NA SERVER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 5/105 Champs/Lots'o'Skins/OG Name/NA SERVER

I'm willing to sell the account with the information in the title for 60$ USD.
It has a 5 Letter REAL WORD name. Most of the champs (105), it's in Gold 5 so it has a gold border, and it has many rare skins such as Scuba Gragas, Highland Tryndamere, Brolaf, and much more! It also comes with many runes.

If you want to see the account via screenshare on Skype, I will show you everything you need to know. Contact me @ t3stosterone (my skype name).
You will be paying first. I do not trust a lot of people after being scammed many times. I also accept steam games.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling account. NA server, lots of champs/skins
03/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Selling my account on NA server. Here's the specs: Wins: 540 Takedowns: 15242 Monster/Creep Kills: 102603 This account is currently at Bronze IV in ranked, with 26 wins. There's a total of 55 champs on it, here they are:
Selling account. NA server, lots of champs/skins
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
SELLING ACCOUNT NA LOTS OF SKINS + STATS. ELO HARDLY TOUCHED LVL 30 Hey there, I'm selling my account as the title says, I've spent a lot of time playing and I'd just like to get something back for it all. Here's the specs: My elo isn't really touched because I don't enjoy ranked play, so that's for youto decide. Wins: 392 Monster/minion kills: 71611 takedowns: 11007 Summoner level : 30 Location: NA CHAMPIONS/SKINS
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)
WTS: Us region, lots of wins, lots of champs, lots of skins + rares. Check it out!!
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys wanna sell this account asap so buy it! Ranked: 338wins 296losses Normal: 900wins 100764 Monster/MinionKills 135RP and 1682IP on the account currently. These are the champs that I own, there are 66 of them: http://i54.tinypic.com/14rznp.jpg
WTS: Us region, lots of wins, lots of champs, lots of skins + rares. Check it out!!
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi guys wanna sell this account asap so buy it! Ranked: 338wins 296losses Normal: 900wins 100764 Monster/MinionKills 135RP and 1682IP on the account currently. These are the champs that I own, there are 66 of them: http://i54.tinypic.com/14rznp.jpg