Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Triumphant Ryze + 3200 RP, EUW EUW EUW !!!

Discussion on Last Triumphant Ryze + 3200 RP, EUW EUW EUW !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Last Triumphant Ryze + 3200 RP, EUW EUW EUW !!!

Title.
Skype is habab530.
Old 12/19/2013, 21:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how exactly u sell these? is your way of getting them legal or is it dangerous for the account in any way? on a side note pm me the price range u looking for and what u need to start the deal (i mean do u need account info?)... answer me please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Triumphant Ryze !
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys and girls! Once again im here. This time i want to "buy" Triumphant Ryze This means some High elo would play my account for a "offical" tournament and win it to recive the skin, im willing to pay a high amount of money to get this skin, as its the very last one to complete my ryze collection!
[Buying] WTB Triumphant Ryze
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need a very skilled player (must be a trusted diamond or challenger tier booster) to play on my account in a tournament and win so I can get Triumphant Ryze (I prefer someone who has already done this before) add me on Skype: iambochen95 to discuss for price etc. Thanks.:mofo: Forgot to say, my account is on NA.
[Buying] Acc with Triumphant Ryze
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the title say, i'm looking for an account with Triumphant Ryze skin, leave me a messsage here or pmed me for offer Thank you
Triumphant Ryze
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there everyone! If there is any way of getting anymore the above skin , i would be very thankfull i am a player on EUNE and i will give my account to cool guy that will take me this skin from a tournament also some money. contact me: [email protected] Bump!
S> Triumphant Ryze
07/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
My friend won this from a tournament and has given me the email from Riot to redeem. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6cTc1bKEOjE/UA0ZdZkPoQI/ AAAAAAAAClI/N5cUDHkA6TM/s320/triumpantryze.png Wanting $50.00 for it. Add my skype: kiminlikesbees if you want to negotiate, thanks.