Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with boosting NA accounts for elo boosters

Discussion on help with boosting NA accounts for elo boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with boosting NA accounts for elo boosters

I'm a Diamond 5 support main looking for smurfs to play on to practice other roles. If you're an elo booster and need someone to help you elo boost NA accounts, I can help. I can do any accounts from Bronze - Plat, though I prefer to avoid bronze as it's not very helpful practice.

Only thing is the winrate will be ~60%+. If that works for you, just let me know. Price is free of course.

As for why you can trust me, I have a lot of rep from another site own3dcore (this word won't show up here, so I replaced the e with a 3), where I spent over $1600 buying d3 gold through paypal, and never charged back. Here's a link to my profile on that site:

The full link is

(replace the stars with own3dcore with e instead of 3):

I will gladly pm you on there to prove my identity.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosters Club | ELO Boosting by Diamonds boosters
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 214 Replies
NEW PRICES !!! ADD to ASK ! SO CHEAP http://imageshack.us/a/img19/4007/j3tg.jpg VOUCHES
Elo Boosting Service looking for Boosters
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2827889-boosting-bronze-v-gold-v-cheap-fast- looking-vouches-aswell.html We are looking for 2-3 boosters (plat - challenger) who can help us getting our jobs done
Looking for duo while boosting (for boosters)
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
as topic title say , im looking for someone to duo with while i boost an account kinda boring to do it solo ,and in duo it goes faster and easier if u are interested add me skype woodsen123 ONLY OTHER BOOSTERS!!( i will ask you to add me from ur main or smurf which is minimum plat :} ) so dont bother please i do not boost for free in duo im just looking for duo partner who is boosting atm too
New boosting site looking for boosters!
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I would like to introduce you to our new boosting site leagueboost.org focusing on good reputation, exceptional service and fast boosting. Our current staff currently consist of myself, a diamond player and experienced booster, and my brother who are working on webdesign and support. We are recruiting boosters for NA, EU and the Brazil server at the moment, so if you are interested please contact us on lolleagueboost on skype or have a look at our website leagueboost.org (still...
Drastik's Boosting LF EUW/NA Boosters
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/sM1ud.jpg Im looking for EUW/NA Boosters, i will see some test games and we will talk about this :) Skype: drastik.boosting