Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question abbout D1 Account

Old 12/12/2013, 12:04   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1719
I have an account for sale - Diamond 1 with over 80p , Challanger 3v3, Challanger 5v5.
Insane MMR.

It was created the last month of season 3 in the purpose to sell it so I have original email and welcome mail from Riot.

I am wondering aswell what it might be worth.

ONtopic: I think you'll have a better chanse at selling accounts when season 4 have started, thats why I havent made a thread about my account yet.

Gl

Old 12/12/2013, 12:12   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
There's no way you would get $700 for a d1 acc with hardly any champs/runes.
It took me about 2 weeks to sell a D1 with around 60LP, diamond bar from s2, 110+ champs, +70 skins (riot singed etc), 9 rune pages I got $650 for it.

I guess you would get around $300.
600/2 = $300 each. XP boosts $10 - $30 (depending how fast you lvl up your account).
Profit: ~ $270

Then you have to go through the actual grinding that can be frustrating, especially at gold/plat.

Old 12/12/2013, 12:13   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 420/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch. View Post
I have an account for sale - Diamond 1 with over 80p , Challanger 3v3, Challanger 5v5.
Insane MMR.

It was created the last month of season 3 in the purpose to sell it so I have original email and welcome mail from Riot.

I am wondering aswell what it might be worth.

ONtopic: I think you'll have a better chanse at selling accounts when season 4 have started, thats why I havent made a thread about my account yet.

Gl
Higher price depends on the amouts of champions, skins and runes, but I'd say I'd be starting at ~300-350 euro with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedon View Post
There's no way you would get $700 for a d1 acc with hardly any champs/runes.
It took me about 2 weeks to sell a D1 with around 60LP, diamond bar from s2, 110+ champs, +70 skins (riot singed etc), 9 rune pages I got $650 for it.

I guess you would get around $300.
300/2 = $150 each. XP boosts $10 - $30 (depending how fast you lvl up your accounts).
Profit: ~ $130

Then you have to go through the actual grinding that can be frustrating, especially at gold/plat.
I actually got only 600 euro for Diamond 1 60+ LP with like 5 champs missing, all meta runes and like 100+ skins (all purchaseable rare ones too, except PAX TF, Silver Kayle, Human Ryze and Black Alistar).

Was pretty dissapointed, not gonna lie, I expected a bit more to be the lowest possible price, not the highest one lol.

W/e, selling Dia 1 accounts blows d*ck anyways, it's much better to boost it to Diamond 5 instead, than grinding it to high Dia 1 like a moron and then getting only like 70-100 euro extra for it. Pointless.
Old 12/12/2013, 12:49   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasaabiiEloBoosting View Post
Higher price depends on the amouts of champions, skins and runes, but I'd say I'd be starting at ~300-350 euro with it.

I actually got only 600 euro for Diamond 1 60+ LP with like 5 champs missing, all meta runes and like 100+ skins (all purchaseable rare ones too, except PAX TF, Silver Kayle, Human Ryze and Black Alistar).

Was pretty dissapointed, not gonna lie, I expected a bit more to be the lowest possible price, not the highest one lol.

W/e, selling Dia 1 accounts blows d*ck anyways, it's much better to boost it to Diamond 5 instead, than grinding it to high Dia 1 like a moron and then getting only like 70-100 euro extra for it. Pointless.
I'd still call it worth, at least if you're not enjoying the game as much anymore.

+1

Old 12/12/2013, 13:09   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 154/0/0
More of a 150-250 euro

« Can anyone boost my bronze account :D please? NA | Diamond 1 player s3 coaching! »