Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW G1 50lp

Discussion on EUW G1 50lp within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW G1 50lp

Im quitting league for good now so i just want to get rid of the account its gold 1 50lp 25champs with the s3 gold rewards 2 runes pages with scaling ap and ad normal armor and magic res runes pm me for more info or pics

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Boost from S1 50lp to G5
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Need it for the skin xD Could someone give me a rough price estimate please, and who is best to go to here? Not been on this section before, cheers
[Buying] Boost Plat V 50lp to max possibble
10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i cant pay u , i only got another plat 5 acc to give u.. getting 25-30 points per game so if u win straight max 6 games per div. we can duo boost or u can soloboost may another option is teaching me the next steps to go to diamond soon. thx skype : m9veee
[Buying] Need a Elo Boost to Diamond 5(Got 50LP)
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Anyone doing this for like 40-50 Euros?
[Buying] Need a Elo Boost to Diamond 5(Got 50LP)
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey since my last "trusted" elo booster stopped at 50 lp and scammed my money i search someone new to help me to dia. im plat 1 got 50 lp and getting +5 per win and -4 per lose. Who doese it for a good price?
[Selling] EUW Silver 1 50lp
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my silver 1 account on Euw server. It has 70 champs 30-35 skins(contact me for exact number) 2 legendary. 3 runepages(AD,AP,Support). It has some cool icons. Skype: nomeras I only accept paypal. up