Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] LoL Bandit

Discussion on [BOT] LoL Bandit within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 05/22/2014, 20:05   #1381 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I've tryed a long time and waited half a year for a patch to fix the bot when it's "waiting for free bot" or "Select Gamemode", mine does not go any further..!
No matter what i do, it does not invite the others and start the game.
I've removed the cleartype, tried Botexchange on and off, nothing helps.

Any good idears? >.<
Old 05/22/2014, 22:55   #1382 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When the registration will be open again ?
Old 05/23/2014, 05:15   #1383 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont ask about registration when bot dont work anymore, day after day i cant do refs.

tell me when bot can work correctly? how your refferal service can work ok and our serwer still work like **** ?
Old 05/23/2014, 17:40   #1384 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich3lam View Post
Yo, as always this bot is amazing. I just found out a new problem... when a summoners gets to level 5 there is that popup saying that now you can chat in public rooms or what ever and the bot does not know how to handle it! fyi
Well, that bug only makes you lose 4-5 minutes.

I think there are bigger problems to solve right now with lolbandit...
Old 05/23/2014, 19:25   #1385 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

true, and when they can be solved...
Old 05/23/2014, 20:09   #1386 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracku84 View Post
true, and when they can be solved...
crack stop complaining lol. the guy who runs this bot is doing everything perfectly to fix ****. Its not his fault 999 idiots decided to join in 1 week and make server unstable. I am very impressed with the work ghost is doing.
Old 05/23/2014, 20:23   #1387 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 210/0/0
From some days bot is working fine, then it suddenly changes it status on "Waiting for free accounts". And it waits and never starts working again. All VMs. And yea i have accounts which are not level 10 so it shouldn't happen...
Old 05/23/2014, 20:56   #1388 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlacethong View Post
crack stop complaining lol. the guy who runs this bot is doing everything perfectly to fix ****. Its not his fault 999 idiots decided to join in 1 week and make server unstable. I am very impressed with the work ghost is doing.
is they fault 100% every other guys was selling slots etc

they put lifetimelicense for sell and lifetime slots - this is 100000% they fault not customers
Old 05/24/2014, 00:05   #1389 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just FYI, my accounts are logging into accounts multiple times at once every time you have a server hiccup. Never used to happen that often. Happens at least 2-3 times a day.

Getfakt and cracku you guys need to get off the ***** train. If you don't like the bot, quit ******** and make your own. O wait, you don't know how so until you can and you do, literally stop being big babies.

There is obviously some kind of problem in the code somewhere that is causing server reset and them to have issues not logging into each others accounts. They have been through about 10 iterations of the bot in the past week trying to fix it.

Every day you come in here and *****, and are 100% useless.
Old 05/24/2014, 00:22   #1390 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gefakt View Post
You talk the ****, i understand the problem, it seems like you dont understand, if you would read and understand my idea you wouldn't talk such a ****.

Think about and learn out of it, i just want to help them, and definitly it is an idea and not only flame.

Best Regards

gefakt
1. They can't just "roll back" the previous version since it doesn't work with 4.8

2. They migrated servers so they obviously have different hardware and pathing/patching that they have to alter the bot for

3. They are dealing with a excess of people and are making adjustments to the servers/backend to deal with it.

I realize people think things like this are "simple fixes" but if you think you are intelligent and or "savvy" for downloading an .exe file and altering 3 lines of text, then you seriously need to sit the fk down and wait for the devs of the bot to fix the problem. Like I said, if you think your ideas are better, make your own bot and use that one. They are working on it, just wait.
Old 05/24/2014, 01:42   #1391 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are those guys with 200 bots the problem?
Ok, limit the max bots per user to 50-100.

What is annoying your users is that seems you are doing NOTHING to solve the problems.

Day after day. Server down, server down, server down.

We come here with the hope of reading some message from the dev saying "Ok, I know there is aproblem and I'm going to do those 3 things to solve it. 1- *** 2- *** and 3- ***"

But nope. We don't see any msg from the dev. And if we see one, is "ok, I know there is a problem, bye".

0 solutions provided, and the server keeps getting restarted every X hours.

Great.
Old 05/24/2014, 07:53   #1392 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

IBlackIHIawk you are total moron i know how to do own bot and i have own bot i start using bandit bot becasue want bot exchange and simple configuration.

You can talk to hand, dont care about that - the true is they do **** work, waste people money for servers, bot, slots and this is not people fault.

Old server worked better than this "better" server - registration was disable soo i think this "better" server is not better but worst than they server for they refferal system.

And talking "set limit for bots' is not solution - just use brain and sell slots.

Refound is not solution to for people who waste 14days, paid for VPS and have 300 angry customers.

Selling lifetime license without limitation was VERY VERY BAD DECISION and every kid know this, when someone do bot must think about refferal service customers becasue they are 99% of customers.
Old 05/24/2014, 12:58   #1393 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fix that annoying Viktor bug...
Old 05/24/2014, 13:11   #1394 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
You still get the exp for the viktor game, so its alright i guess...
Old 05/24/2014, 13:33   #1395 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yep and still bot dont work, soo viktor is rly most important problem when we all setup machines - after 30-60 mins nothing work

2h bot configuration and rebooting becasue of bandit problems, after that 10 min bot work and stop ... nice

Tags
lolbandit lol league bot