Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] LoL Bandit

Discussion on [BOT] LoL Bandit within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/12/2014, 16:36   #601 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i tried your bot, as i tried many bots. And i would give you one suggestion. One of the main problems is the too high resoultion at your bot, that makes start the game 5 times slower then with the min. possible resolution. That cause that it is possible to start a much less number of bots (it almost halved the number of bots that i can use with the lower game.cfg). If you would change it, i would continue to use your bot.
Old 02/12/2014, 16:37   #602 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 210/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by momogtg View Post
i tried your bot, as i tried many bots. And i would give you one suggestion. One of the main problems is the too high resoultion at your bot, that makes start the game 5 times slower then with the min. possible resolution. That cause that it is possible to start a much less number of bots (it almost halved the number of bots that i can use with the lower game.cfg). If you would change it, i would continue to use your bot.
What resolution do you normally use?
Old 02/12/2014, 16:46   #603

elite*gold: 70
Hella busy guys, trying to update though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by /ff View Post
I also have a problem when running the bot. If I manually close the box from above it works okay until it starts to invite players.

After it sends invites for 4 players it immediately closes and starts over, I looked in the logs and I see this:
"Received game disbanded"
"WaitForInvite timed out"

Why is the timeout so low? It literally invites the last person and then closes and sits back in waiting. Is this intended?
This happens when another participant crashes somehow (lobby closes, playbutton not visible anymore), so the whole match is getting disbanded ("Received game disbanded"). This is to prevent waiting for bots that have crashed minutes ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.G. View Post
Can you change the botexchange so that we can choose which accounts we want to enable for the botexchange ?

I want to use it but i don't want that all my accounts use it.
Sorry not possible soon. If you use a lot, contact me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarQScreaM View Post
Do you have unchecked "Disable in menu Animations" ?

LoLBandit has updated the bot to patch 4.2 though some hours ago they disabled Ryze and new error screen jumped in. It wasn't there when he was fixing bot so we just have to wait for him when he comes online again he will fix this too .
Haven't see this yet, looking into it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarQScreaM View Post
Nope its not. Thought when i manually invite all 4 bots in same game its working perfect. Its never showing that window... I think bot is doing that too fast and last joining bot is in "void" between leaving lobby and joining room.
Thanks for reporting, just fixed this (hopefully). The host now waits a few seconds before starting the game, my test bots have been working again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momogtg View Post
The bot changes the lol settings to lowest possible (resolution as well). If the bot does NOT do this for your game, the game.cfg is probably readonly or you did not start the bot as admin.

Edit:

Fixed too.
Old 02/12/2014, 16:47   #604 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nothing about this?
Old 02/12/2014, 17:10   #605 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosteleria View Post
Nothing about this?
It is already fixed. dsbghost mentioned it while quoting my post about it.
Old 02/12/2014, 22:04   #606 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've got a problem with JUST ONE account.

This one is level 21 and is recognize as 1. Have you got an idea how I can do ? I can give you the login and pass to try it.

THX
Old 02/12/2014, 22:14   #607 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

in to the login line bot writes "av" and one symbol from pass, what i do wrong? (sorry for my english pls :3 )
Old 02/12/2014, 22:38   #608 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmosoft View Post
I've got a problem with JUST ONE account.

This one is level 21 and is recognize as 1. Have you got an idea how I can do ? I can give you the login and pass to try it.

THX
Just make screenshot and put it in this thread. He will fix 21 lvl image.
Old 02/12/2014, 23:59   #609 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it normal to receive only 24xp and 11ip per game? I started at lvl 21 and ran it overnight and the xp bar barely moved.
Old 02/13/2014, 00:02   #610 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by /ff View Post
Is it normal to receive only 24xp and 11ip per game? I started at lvl 21 and ran it overnight and the xp bar barely moved.
Yes it's normal. It's extremely slow without XP boost.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2014, 00:07   #611 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, now i just saw that the bot with my lvl 15 account is inviting 4 accs for game then leave lobby, then got invites from other bots and my bot is decline it...
Old 02/13/2014, 01:21   #612 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trying to decide which bot to buy lol. I haven't botted in several months but used to be able to run 6-8 VMs at a time on my pc. Trying to find one that will work better for that and not for someone who have a server that runs 100 at once :P
Old 02/13/2014, 01:22   #613 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how long would it take to bot from 1-30? without buying any rp
Old 02/13/2014, 04:01   #614 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you guys help me? I bought subscribe but i cant run it up. Bot do not fill account name\password strings, just write "av" .
i'm turn off clear tune text, have .net 3.5 sp1 and What should I do to make it work?

attached debug and screen

really hope for quick help and sorry for my EPIC english ;(

*i have a feelin that he vant to do ctrl+a -> ctrl+v but he doesnt use ctrl bottom :S
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TT.jpg (224.1 KB, 37 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt debug.txt (3.9 KB, 4 views)
Old 02/13/2014, 04:05   #615 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there somethign special about accounts over level 15? Mine stopped inviting others when it hit 15

Tags
lolbandit lol league bot