Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond LoL Account!

Discussion on EUW Diamond LoL Account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond LoL Account!

Hey, (bad english inc)

i'm selling my beloved LoL-Account, because i have no time to play anymore. I want 250€ (PayPal only), because the Skins are almost that expensive (worth 200€) without all the time i wasted for the Account (Elo+Champs).
The Account exists since Season 1, but i didn't play ranked back there. I got Gold in S2 and Diamond in S3 (Platine Solo).

The Account has diamond borders, which i got from an 3v3 Team. The SoloQ division is Platine 5, but the MMR is high, you will get more than 20 LP for a win.

I have 9 rune pages, which are, in my opinion, perfectly filled.
I got 86 Champs, 62 Skins (Ulitmate Udyr, Legendary Tryndamere and a lot of limited Skins) and 2 Ward Skins (Lux+S3)! The Skins are worth 200€!

It's an First-Hand Account, i created the Account myself and i got the original E-Mail. The Account was never banned.

I got a lot of Summoner Icons, too. I can show you the Account per Skype, if you want to see anything.
If you are interested, add me in Skype and we can talk about it. (post something and i will pn you my Skype, or you pn me yours)

Here some Screenshots:

Skins (sorry, in german, because my client is german xD):
Stechende Akali
Goldener Alistar
Entfesselter Alistar
Pharao Amumu
Trauriger Roboter-Amumu
Rotkäppchen-Annie
Riot-Blitzcrank
Widerstands-Caitlyn
Alptraum-Cho'Gath
Giftiger Dr. Mundo