Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MEGA ACCOUNT - RARE.! :O! INSANE;p

Discussion on MEGA ACCOUNT - RARE.! :O! INSANE;p within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink MEGA ACCOUNT - RARE.! :O! INSANE;p

SOLD.
Old 12/07/2013, 11:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 310
GL selling
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2013, 11:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks, I know I've spent to much, but I don't expect to get same, and I give all information with account including e-mail. But thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [B]Mega WarZ Acc Rare-Items [S]Paypal,Überweisung
07/01/2013 - Infestation Trading - 11 Replies
http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/06/20130620_ infestation_survivor_stories_the_war_z.jpg Hallo Epvp, Ich Verkaufe heute meinen heißgeliebten Investation Account, weil ich keine Zeit mehr zum Spielen habe. Mit dem Account wurde noch nie gehackt oder sonstiges. Ich würde den Account schweren Herzens für 100-120€ PayPal oder Überweisung abgeben. Gebote per Pn oder auch im Thread. ---------------------------====================== ======================--------------------------- Super...
WTS- RARE ACCOUNT - RARE SKINS - Definitely not Blitzcrank Silver Kayle Red Card Kata
03/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends - RARES SKINS - ALL CHAMPIONS en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 11-mars-13 18:07:31 Paris)
[HELP] Bug with Daroo Mega-Edition and 67 rare bonus
01/31/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
First, sorry for my English. Second, I SWEAR I was looking for a week: searching in google, in epvp, spanish forums, romanian and polish forums (yes! with Google Translator..)... But I could not find the solution. I'm sure that most people will read this and think "damm.. another n00b asking the same old thing.." buf I think that I have done my homework and I can ask here. My configuration: -I'm using a Hamachi server with Daroo Mega-Edition Server Files. -My client is the Official...
MEGA ACCOUNT EU WEST LVL 30 RARE SKINS
02/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey I'm selling here my account Lol (INCLUDING WITH MISS CANDY CANE AND PUMPKIN HEAD FiddleSticks) Total of 688 normal games were won and lost ~ 630th Games are played on Western European Union, but can be changed free of charge! The account was in season 1, in the 5 solo BRONZE MEDAL a queue (1253) with 266 wins and 250 Defeats. Basement Realty he has 3 in the premade queue a score of 1312 (Bronze) with 11 wins and 8 Defeats. In the 5 solo queue he has a 1190 Score with 205 wins and 201...