Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional ELO Boosting - Done by 2 diamond 1 players.

Discussion on Professional ELO Boosting - Done by 2 diamond 1 players. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Professional ELO Boosting - Done by 2 diamond 1 players.

Hi and welcome to my League of Legends elo boosting thread!

About us

Me and a friend have been playing league for a while, we both reached Diamond 1 quite a while ago and were looking to start doing elo boosts to make some extra money. My friend has been to 99 LP D1 several times while I've been hovering between 20-70 LP. Were looking to provide a cheap and fast alternative to all the other elo boosters on this website (cheap because were just starting out however).

Proof

Here is the proof that were Diamond 1 on our accounts.

Mine:
My Friend's:

If you'd really like to check whether its legit you can add our Skype and add us in-game.

Service

We will be playing your league of legends account to whatever desired league you want us to achieve up to Diamond 1. We will aim to do it as fast as possible but all I can say is that I've played smurf accounts from Gold 5 that I got in placements to Diamond 1 in under 100 games played total (however smurfs get a HUGE mmr boost so nothing to be proud of). Servers we are availible on are EUW, EUN&E and Russia, we can very easly do NA and whatnot but with my current internet speed I've got a 2.5 sec delay on it so I might not win every game.

We can also play your 10 placement matches to get you straight into gold!

Prices

Since were new to elo boosting we currently don't really have any set prices.

Please add our skype found towards the bottom of this thread and we will discuss the prices on skype. We aim to be cheaper than every one else, so you WILL get a good deal.

Requirements

Your account must of course be level 30.
You must have all the requirements to que a ranked soloq game if you have not done your 10 placement matches.
Having riven or shyvana will be a ++++++ but not a requirement!

Contact

Click this with skype open to add me!

Feel free to add me and ask any questions you might have about the service or anything else related.

If you'd like proof that I'm trustworthy with money, I run a wow service in which we've handled over 3k euros since we stared, not sure if I can post a link to the thread on these forums however so ask for it on skype and I'll even PM you on the other forums we advertise on if you wish to comfirm.
Old 12/08/2013, 15:46   #2

Hit us up, we'll give our first few costumers a fairly cheap price!
Old 12/08/2013, 15:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
If you want a trusted vouch, add me on skype: andreblj.
Old 12/14/2013, 14:36   #4

Bump, willing to do 2-3 vouches, how many games I'll play will be discussed on skype and will depend what league you're in.

Don't expect me to download teamviewer or some program like that since I have no experience with it so I'm not going to trust it, even if others tell me its trustworthy.
Old 12/15/2013, 19:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really good booster, hes really fast and does and good job, he won all my games ( and got 1 quadra and 1 penta) and hes really friendly on Skype
Old 12/15/2013, 19:46   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can vouch