Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Selling Level 30 | SOLO Q: GOLD 5 | 65 Champs | 18 Skins

Discussion on [EUW] Selling Level 30 | SOLO Q: GOLD 5 | 65 Champs | 18 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 125/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,267
[EUW] Selling Level 30 | SOLO Q: GOLD 5 | 65 Champs | 18 Skins

I want to sell my Gold V account on EUW via PaySafeCard.
If you have any questions or suggestions for a price feel free to add me on skype.

League Statistics and RP/IP:

Champ Pool (65):

Skins (18):

Runes (5 pages):
Closed Thread

Tags
account, gold v, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU WEST] 1600 ELO With 80 Champs And +20 SKINS. PLAT BORDER, GOLD ICON ON SOLO Q.
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello all, I selling Eu West Account. I was the one person who used this account, so its clean account. I invest 110 euro on this account. Why you should buy this account? +Got Gold Icon +70 Champs and +20 Skins +Platinum border +Rare Icons +10 Rune Pages +1600 SoloQue Elo
[EU WEST] 1600 ELO With 80 Champs And +20 SKINS. PLAT BORDER, GOLD ICON ON SOLO Q.
01/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello all, I selling Eu West Account. I was the one person who used this account, so its clean account. Btw I invest 110 euro on this account. So I prefer to sell for a same price. It's s2 account, solo q elo was +1.6k elo. s3 elo is same. Got platinum border, and gold icon on solo q. Got 4 champs skins who costed 1.8k RP http://i.imgur.com/C4vxP.jpg Skype: robertelis1993
Selling level 30 NA account Gold elo 250+ skins tons of limited. ALL CHAMPS
05/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey, I'm here to offer you my league of legends account that i no longer need since i moved to another game. The account has all champions. The skins it has are listed here: Stinger Akali Crimson Akali Nurse Akali Blood Moon Akali Golden Alistar
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.