Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 1 Looking to join someone for boosting

Discussion on Plat 1 Looking to join someone for boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 1 Looking to join someone for boosting

I'm currently looking to join a boosting company or a partner, I'm currently Plat 1 and can boost up to plat V, with a 80-90 win ratio contact me via skype if you wish to add for questions/details. skype:matekproject

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO BOOSTING SERVICES. BOOSTING TILL PLAT 5
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 68 Replies
Hi All! We've started EloBrothers, a RELIABLE and INEXPENSIVE source for EloBoosting in NA! We hope you use our services. We raise accounts from Bronze V to Platinum V. RATES Moving One Divsion through Bronze= 10$ Moving Bronze 1 - Silver V = 15$ Moving One Divsion through Silver= 15$ Moving Silver 1 - Gold V = 20$ Moving One Division through Gold=25$ Moving Gold 1 - Plat V = 30$ Moving One Division through Plat= 35$
[Selling] EU ELO BOOSTING Bronze to Plat / CAN JOIN COMPANY
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey as i reached D1 in s4 I decided to help u with ur divisions. At the moment can boost to Plat5 to make jobs faster. Division Boosting. Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 - 5€ Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 - 5€ Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 - 5€ Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 - 5€ Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 - 10€
[NA]Kitch Boosting - Cheap and Professional boosting up to Plat 5
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm a Plat 1 player been playing since Beta and been a e-pvp member for over 7 years, well experienced and have boosted for 2 companies. Since I've never done anything on e-pvp I'll do 3-4 vouches to get things started. I use a premium VPN to keep my clients as safe as possible. Prices: Bronze = $10 per division ($2 fee - Bronze I -> Silver V) Silver = $15 per division ($5 fee - Silver I -> Gold V) Gold = $35 per division Gold I -> Plat V = 45$ I will also give great discounts...
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.
Plat III Looking to join ELO boosting team
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a plat III Trynd/Fizz main and am looking to join an already established boosting team. I have a baby boy on the way and am looking to make some extra money on the side before he arrives, it's relatively easy for me to carry games up to gold with the champs I main because they are solo queue stompers. Add me on skype lololmia if you would like to talk more business! Thanks:)