Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GOLD V EUNE ACC

Discussion on WTS GOLD V EUNE ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GOLD V EUNE ACC

Hello guys, today i would like to sell a GOLD V account on EUNE server!
The account itself is pretty **** good!
The account includes:
Champions : 94!
Skins : Temple Jax , Warring kingdoms Jarvan IV,Hired Gun Lucian, Assasin Master Yi, Chosen Master Yi,Bladecraft orianna,Vindicator vayne, Notern Storm Volibear.
Runes : 4 Rune pages (AD , AP , AP Tank , AD Tank)

I Only accept PSC. Leave me offers here

#PUSH!

#PUSH!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUNE] League of Legends - Level 30 | 103 Champs | 50+ Skins | 5 RunePages [EUNE]
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I'm selling my Main Personal League of Legends Account. It has almost all champions, 103 champions out of 110. Only 110 Champions left in the Store. Champions I DO NOT Own: Heimerdinger (3150 IP) Jarvan IV (4800 IP) Rammus (3150 IP)
[Selling] Platinum 5v5 team EUNE ! And Gold V eune!
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Post offers here :D
[Trading] EUNE Gold 4 for Turk / Rus / EUNE
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
2 runepages 42 champs .......... gold 4 1 fizz skin basic ad and ap page runes
[Buying] Need DIAMOND SLOT now ! EUNE EUNE EUNE
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
3v3 or 5v5 20€ no more Not going first unless trusted Must help me get 5games ( min. 30% of total games played in team, so ur team can have max. 10 games played otherwise you have to play more than 5 with me. )
WTT S1 Gold rank EUNE Account(atm at 1515 ELO) for NA/EUNE Account with limited skins
07/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I've got a account with Gold rank in s1. It's got about 63 champs, 1515 current elo and 10 rune pages. Skins: UFO Corki, Victorious Jarvan IV, Unchained Alistar Looking for a new account on EUNE or NA, it needs to have some limited edition skins, minimum King Rammus and UFO Corki. 2010 limited halloween and xmas skins are also very appealing. Level or ELO of the account is not important. PM me with your Skype/MSN if you've got an offer for me.