Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 € = 1 game Up to silver 1

Discussion on 1 € = 1 game Up to silver 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1 € = 1 game Up to silver 1

Hi, today i got a friend account to up. I can duoq for 1 € = 1 game up to silver 1 cuse my friend account is bronze II and if i duo with more than silver 1 this will destroy your MMR.

Only available today ! (12/07/2013)

Old 12/07/2013, 22:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Up available today !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Doing cheap NA division boosts/analysis after game!(Bronze/Silver only!)
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
On my Bronze 5 smurf, I will duo with you on NA. $10 for division + promos, $3 for a single game. After each division/game, I will give you free analysis of where and what I think you should do to improve at the game. Skype - Aiiightk47
[Selling] Silver III Account, 100 LP, +20 points per game, 4RunePage(2 full)
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo guys. I want to sell my account, because I need money very much and I won't play this game for long time. Its in Silver III promo match at the moment, 233 win, 199 lose, great MMR, easy to carry yourself if u are skilled enough. My LoLking Account: Peaceful Joe - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Pictures about champions(not the useless ones): View image: Nιvtelen2 You can check runes in my Lolking account.
Silver Surfer-The ultimate rage game
08/22/2012 - Oldschool - 2 Replies
do you guys remember Silver Surfer for the NES?that game is just so hard and it literally made me throw my controller at the tv many MANY times.i never got past the first stage and didnt bother trying more xD so who else has raged at this game?who has actually even finished it,i dont know but i am NEVER EVER playing that game again.EVER!your opinion,people? :D