Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Elo Boost CHEAP , bis Gold 5 [S] PSC

Discussion on [B] Elo Boost CHEAP , bis Gold 5 [S] PSC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Elo Boost CHEAP , bis Gold 5 [S] PSC

Hallo

da ich zz aufgrund meines Studiums viel Zeit habe möchte ich mich quasi als Elo booster zur verfügung stellen.

Kurz zu meiner Person..
Ich bin 20 Jahre alt und spiele zz auf platin Elo LoL, d.h ich bin auf jedenfall dazu in der Lage leute bis Gold 5 zu boosten.

Bitte bringt vernünftige runen und einen gewissen champion pool mit.

Main lanes : mid , adc

wer Interesse hat einfach mal skype melden : berzerker49

kosten werden da besprochen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [BOOSTING LOW ELO] [CHEAP] Talon Winter Boost [CHEAP] to Platin [CHECK] [CHEAP]
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
***Hi and Welcome to my Boosting Service*** - 100% Anonymous Boost - I dont need any login details of you account you login via teamviewer - Im doing pretty cheap boost because im new booster - Main account: Diamond V - If you mind about my 1 negative rating, don't continue reading, its totally fake and i got proof for it, anyway you are logging via teamviewer there is no chance that i will take you acc - ***~VOUCH GAMES ARE DONE FROM OLD THREAD SO I DON'T DO THEM~*** - I was top...
[Selling] Cheap boost up to Gold 5 on EUW
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
With the end of the current season closing in I am here to offer my own service to help you reach your goals. I will be able to boost effectively up to Gold 5 and can guarantee that your order will be dealt with as fast as possible. Prices are as follows: Bronze 5 - Bronze 1: 8 Euro per division Bronze 1 - Silver 5 : 12 Euro
Cheap Elo Boost [Boost Bronze-Gold]
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a high elo player looking to do some elo jobs. Since I am new I am looking for some vouches. If interested pm me. Rates are as follows: Bronze 5-$10 4-$10 3-$10 2-$15 1-$15 Promo: Best of 3=$5 Best of 5=$10