Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Der Held vom Erdbeerfeld Elo Boost

Discussion on Der Held vom Erdbeerfeld Elo Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Der Held vom Erdbeerfeld Elo Boost

Hey,
I play League Of Legends as a hobby and currently i am a student. So i try to open a small Business to live and play.

- My main is Diamond 5

- I am Boosting from Bronze-Plat

- From my picture you can see i smurf a lot

I am Looking for vouches because i try to open a small Business!!

Try to test me and i wont Disappoint you!!

Greetings
Der Held vom Erdbeerfeld

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Maintenance will be held from 01:00 to 05.03.2013
05/03/2013 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
corrections: > Fixed an issue where players were not being assigned to the persecution Command> Fixed an issue where players have the reputation 0 0 and the money after arrival> Fixed an issue where the icon Achievements changed when scrolling with the mouse> Fixed a problem where players were drowned microphones in the lobby after clicking run again> optimized view of damage to a number of vehicles fitted with body kit> Rarity can now be updated during the game> the client optimization to...
Held der horde ab 6.3 Acc verkauf
02/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
heyho, verkaufe mein wow acc aus geldnöten^^ Stufe 90 hunter, 2,8k LR somit ab dem 6.3 held der horde, full s12 + t1 Stufe 90 Schurke komplett s12 +t1 (in t2 gemoggt, sieht goil aus!!) Stufe 90 WL, frisch 90 geworden, gemoggt dieser account ist mit liebe gespielt! :) Fragen werden mit PM oder skype beantwortet (riplay6662)
held me !!
07/08/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
i playing Shaiya Vietnam.Everybody held me!!Sent to me hack gold dame or live.Thanks so much!!!! link down Shaiya vn https://www.eplay.vn/news/index.php/tai-ve/game-s haiya
DER HELD DER NACHT
02/15/2010 - Diablo 2 - 4 Replies
ganz klar : danke an : NJOMNJOMNJOM thx fürs helfen