Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 EUW high lp

Discussion on Diamond 1 EUW high lp within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 1 EUW high lp

Diamond 1 high !!!

Diamond 1 EUW

Diamond 1
67 champions
5 skins (wood ashe, stinger akali,marquis vladimir, renegade talon, blight crystal varus,sherwood ashe)
3 rune pages
Runelist
Marks:
9x Greater Mark of Ability Power
9xGreater Mark of Attack Damage
9xGreater Mark of Magic Penetration
Seals:
9xGreater Seal of Ability Power
9xGreater Seal of Attack Damage
9xGreater Seal of Armor
Glyphs:
9xGreater Glyph of Magic Resist
9xGreater Glyph of Ability Power
9xGreater Glyph of Attack Damage
Quints:
3xGreater Quntessence of Armor Penetration
3xGreater Quntessence of Ability Power
2xGreater Quntessence of Attack damage
1xGreater Quntessence of Critical Damage
3x Greater Quntessence of Gold
3x Greater Quntessence of Life Steal
Leave reply with your skype I will contact you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DIAMOND III, EU WEST, HIGH MMR ,DIAMOND S3 BORDER
11/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond III EU WEST 40 CHAMPS 2 RUNE PAGES DIAMOND BORDER S3 HIGH MMR Price: 125 Euros Paysafe, Moneybookers
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo,...)
09/28/2013 - S4 League Trading - 3 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] TS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I decided to stop playing LoL for now and concentrate on studying so i googled and found this forum, i hope its the right place to sell it. - gold s1 - Diamond s2 (in 3v3 and SoloQ) - 1700elo s3 without any ranked games played - 87 champs - 17 rune pages - all runes you will ever need for anything - 49+ skins (including legendarys, PFE, limited skins) - 1000+ normal wins (800 loses)
[Selling] WTS Diamond EUW Account (diamond I, 87champs, 49+ skins, high elo
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies