Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account Na Silver 3 60 champs 8 Skins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Na Silver 3 60 champs 8 Skins

selling my good lv 30 account Silver 3 Only 11 ranked games Played 7wins 5 loses 8 skins : Pulsefire ezrael, bioforge darius, runeguard volibear, pool party lee sin, mafia jinx, vandal brand, vandal vladimir, blood moon akali. ad and ap runes also!

If you would like to see the account add my skype mariojavier57 !! Peace please make sure you talk to me at skype i wont be checking for answers at this forum

Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Selling Silver II account w/ all champs, 10 skins w/ rare twitch WW annie skins
Hey guys, I am selling a level 30 Silver II account in NA. It has all of the champions, all popular runes, about 10-15 skins with Goth Annie,...
1 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Lvl 30 Silver LoL Account with many Champs,Skins,Runes and IP (Rare Skins Inside!)
Hi Guys, Selling my lvl 30 Silver Div 1 Account. It Has: -9944 IP -394 RP - 81/115 Champs - Skins: Steel Legion Lux,Nemesis Jax,Silverfang...
8 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] EUW Silver V Account //PAX SKINS +100 more & 110 Champs!
Hey there! After 2 1/2 Years League of Legends, it's time to say goodbye! Now you have the Chance to get my Account. Yes i know, Silver sucks,...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] EUW Account Silver S3|58 Champs|Some Skins
Hello, I want to sell the account of my friend today, he stopped playing some time ago and asked me to handle the sale. The account comes with...
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
*Silver Elo* Account 53 Champs - 5 Skins
Hey, got here a fresh leveled 30 Account with Silver Elo alrdy. Not much Wins, round about 400 I guess. If you dont leave the 3's Team you get...
1 Replies - League of Legends Trading