Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Na Silver 3 60 champs 8 Skins

Discussion on Account Na Silver 3 60 champs 8 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Na Silver 3 60 champs 8 Skins

selling my good lv 30 account Silver 3 Only 11 ranked games Played 7wins 5 loses 8 skins : Pulsefire ezrael, bioforge darius, runeguard volibear, pool party lee sin, mafia jinx, vandal brand, vandal vladimir, blood moon akali. ad and ap runes also!

If you would like to see the account add my skype mariojavier57 !! Peace please make sure you talk to me at skype i wont be checking for answers at this forum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Selling Silver II account w/ all champs, 10 skins w/ rare twitch WW annie skins
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling a level 30 Silver II account in NA. It has all of the champions, all popular runes, about 10-15 skins with Goth Annie, Medieval Twitch, and Grey Warwick. Would anyone like to start off by offering what they think is a fair price for the account?
[Selling] Lvl 30 Silver LoL Account with many Champs,Skins,Runes and IP (Rare Skins Inside!)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Guys, Selling my lvl 30 Silver Div 1 Account. It Has: -9944 IP -394 RP - 81/115 Champs - Skins: Steel Legion Lux,Nemesis Jax,Silverfang Akali,Renegade Talon, Dragonslayer Vayne,Arctic Warfare Caitlyn,Frostfire Annie, Urfrider Corki, UFO Corki, Silver Kayle,Bandit Sivir,Frosted Ezreal,Stinger Akali,Sherwood Forest Ashe,Boom Boom Blitzcrank,Spooky Gangplank,ROyal Shaco,Jack of Hearts TF,Waterloo Miss Fortune,Freljord Ashe,Sonoran Kog Maw,Crimson Akali, Unchained Alistar,Red Riding...
[Selling] EUW Silver V Account //PAX SKINS +100 more & 110 Champs!
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there! After 2 1/2 Years League of Legends, it's time to say goodbye! Now you have the Chance to get my Account. Yes i know, Silver sucks, but u'll get Rare Skins + 100 more! :) The Account has: 110 Champions (Xerath, Trundle, Vladimir, Xin Zao -missing)
[Selling] EUW Account Silver S3|58 Champs|Some Skins
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell the account of my friend today, he stopped playing some time ago and asked me to handle the sale. The account comes with a ID-Card copy from the creator of the account, so you have maximum security. Here are the details: Champions / Skins
*Silver Elo* Account 53 Champs - 5 Skins
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, got here a fresh leveled 30 Account with Silver Elo alrdy. Not much Wins, round about 400 I guess. If you dont leave the 3's Team you get the Silver-Elo Stuff. More Information's Skins: