Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Account EUW

Discussion on Diamond Account EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Account EUW

Hi, I'm looking for a diamond acc since i got banned for using the referal system :/

I dont care about the division the account is in while it has diamond from S3.
I dont need 100 champs, a nice account with 30-40 champs would be enough for me.
I would love a few skins, but its not rly important neither, the only one I want 100% is Bewitching Nidalee. The other skins the account have are extras I dont rly need.

So I just wanna a simple diamond account with Bewitching Nida, other skins are welcome but not needed, I dont want a super epic account with 100 skins since i dont wanna waste more than 200.

Pm or reply, Im not giving my Skype here and Ill only trade with middleman, prefering Paypal. Scammers dont even waste my time, ty.
Old 11/25/2013, 23:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got an diamond acc 4 good mmr email + welcome mail included write me a pn cauze i dont watch in this thread
Old 11/26/2013, 16:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

signature.
Old 11/26/2013, 18:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stop accusing him pls.

He refused to buy from you because he is buying from me.

He will post screens, just wait
Old 11/26/2013, 19:07   #5

I don't have why to do this, but I'll do. First of all, I wanna make clear I did not called this guy scammer or lier even when he started to tell me bullshit such as sucker, scammer, lier or w/e.

He always told me I could pay by Paypal, even in a PM offering me the account I was looking for WITH BEWITCHING NIDALEE, so for that I added him.

Then I added him and surprise, the account he had told me about (100€) has no the ONLY skin I wanted but ofc, he has another account with high price to offer me.

Then I get added buy a guy who also has an account Im interested in, but oh, its from a friend and he cant give me details. U can also notice the accounts he is trying to sell me is so similar to the accounts GameAccounts sell. He also tells me he knows GameAccount and he has him on friend list in almost every account (a friend with 20 TBM) and it looked suspicious for me so I "joked" with him about the idea they could be working together to trick me. Then I talk to him, he shows me 0 screens but, oh surprise, guess how end telling me he'd accept GameAccounts offer, even when it's not the account im looking for. He says he is not selling GameAccounts' accounts, but the other guy says yes, he does.

So, Im not interested in any of this guy accounts, but then suddenly he gets an account like the want I'm looking for when just one hour before he had confirmed me he did not have any.

We talk further and I ask him for some screens, Im PRETTY CLEAR about what I want to see in the screens.

Then he showed me 3 skins (profile, rune pages, and missing champs), all of them were cut. The first one (), the 2nd, which i have not asked for (), and the 3rd one ().

You can see yourselves, he "just notices" the account is EUNE, not EUW, Diamond Border with Platinum Icon, and 0 missing champs when he said the account has about 80. In the Diamond Border screen u cant even see the icon, so I asked him to resend that screen and the nida skin's one. Oh, I have to wait, surprise.

Then holy shit, with so fking many scammers cant I even be careful about those trades with high amount of money? I explained him all my suspicious. The issue that the account is EUNE and I'll have to transfer besides u can never be sure about what will happen, since some guys got the border, other guys did not get it and yes, if i get a problem open a ticket, sure, its the first thing im thinking about, buy an account, then transfer it, then ask a ticket u have no borders so they can see u have just transfered an account u have never played before with. SURE. Only thing I considered to at least be sure about he is not showing me 2 different accounts what to log in it for fking 2minutes to check fking nidalee skin and the issue with border/icon, he still got the original mail and other shits If something went wrong, but he took it like an attempt of scam from me. Its ok, It was just and idea, show me the screens properly and Ill have no reason to be untrusting

Also the trouble of payment method, since he was guaranteed me I could pay by paypal and WOW he just got scammed and only goes by PSC. He does not wanna even go by MM. But ye, he is trusted cuz he has some TBM rating even when he registered last month and there are 89343984 guys trading false TBM feedbacks. So guess what I have to accept to go first by PSC with no middleman, even when the info and screens he provided me are rly rly odd. Excuse me, sirs but I think any prudent person would be mistrustful besides he was pushing me to buy it always taking about another buyer and other shits and he went to sleep.

Then I came to an agreement with a guy I was talking before and everything seemed legit for me. I also told him about GameAccounts trying to push me to get his account but I said I'd wait for him.

I think, lets say this GameAccounts to feel free to sell the account. I told him that and I was quitting lol as reason to dont give any explanation since I dont have why and he starts to call me scammer, lier and other shits. I finally explain him Im just taking the offer of the other guy and he still calling me scammer then when I told him we go by WU he says Im gonna get scammed, w/e. Pretty funny.

So as I previously said, due to the odd things with the screens and info he provided me, the wrong server and the payment method besides the other guy, which he posted here, seemed friendlier and nicer besides he went for a much more reasonable payment method I just took his offer and GameAccounts started all this shit over me.

Regards

TL;DR: Go call scammer to ur mother.