Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling league of legends account na gold 3 rare skins season 3 rewards.all champs.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling league of legends account na gold 3 rare skins season 3 rewards.all champs.

gold 3 +8 Legendarys 1 Ult skin spirt udyr

Add skype name : Paioza

Price: you can offer me in skype

« Looking for korean league account.. | Pax Sivir Code »

Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Account. EU-west 84 Champs, 26 Skins. Some are limited from season gold rewards.
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. I dont play anymore, so I wish to sell the acc. When I played in season 1 and 2 I finished with upper gold. I got a golden frame at the loading screen and have Victorious Janna and Jarvan. Also got a Kayle skin they gave out to summoners abiding the summoners code. I have a legendary for olaf (Brolaf) and Vladimir (Blood Lord, its epic). I have numerous 520 and 975 RP skins. I have 2165 IP at the moment in the account. Since I stopped seriously playing after season 2, my elo is about...
[Selling] [NA] League Of Legends Account | SMURF ACCOUNT | GOLD 5 | 66 champs | Rare skins!
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to sell my account, skins: Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV Infernal Alistar Matador Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Zombie Brand Nightmare Cho Gath Urf Corki