Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching to reach Diamond as ADC

Discussion on Coaching to reach Diamond as ADC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
Coaching to reach Diamond as ADC

Hello there,

I'm currently Platin lV on EUW.

I'm confident reaching Platin lll or ll by my self but I'm pretty sure I won't go further at the moment.

So I'm looking for some cheap and quality price coaching.

I want to improve my skills as an ADC as much as possible to eventually reach diamond 'till end of the pre season.

I mainly play Caitlyn, but also Varus, Graves, Ezreal, Sivir, Miss Fortune, Vayne and Tristana.

Since it probably will be a couple of hours of coaching I hope you can make a good offer to me

Place your offers please in the thread and I will contact you via pm.
Old 11/23/2013, 20:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me on skype: gaster.falancio
Old 11/23/2013, 22:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype i think i have the perfect man for you =)

Challenger / D1 Adc just add me on skype

---> Yanku1990
Old 11/23/2013, 22:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Old 11/25/2013, 01:18   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Contact me: yoursmartboost
I have a challenger adc that can't teach you how to dominate
Old 11/25/2013, 01:57   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, sir
we have 1 adc at challenger west.
if u really interested add us on skype: mygameaccountsnet
Old 11/25/2013, 02:52   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I play the best Caitlyn known to man.
Contact if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil . To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account . So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve . Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
LoL Diamond Coaching
12/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys, I am a high diamond player who wants to give some coaching lessons to less experienced players. Since i am new to Epvp, i will start with cheaper coaching prices, than i usually would do. If needed, i will help you with masteries and runes for free. ( msg me on board ) My Diamond friend and I can coach you on EVERY lane.
Diamond 1 Coaching
08/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
THIS IS NOT AN ELO BOOSTING SERVICE, I AM AGAINST ELO BOOSTING Hey this is FunMechanics here and I am offering serious coaching for players who would like to improve their game and raise their LP and mmr and just improve at this game. You can look me up on lolking or something if you do not believe i am Diamond 1. I have helped many others and here are my prices. Rates: For Individuals: $20/hr and $55/3hrs. More hours, price can be discussed For Groups (Up to 2): $15/hr per person....
Coaching -12$/hr - Diamond 1s
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Who are the coaches? Friendly and professional Diamond 1s on the North American server who want to help you win your league of legends games Your roles? Every role has a coach which specializes in that field. Language? English When?
Eloboost Coaching/help - get out of elohell or reach to the stars
04/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys, im from Germany and im actually on 2050 Elo. I played alot with ocelote, Wickd, Worst TOP NA ( Dyrus ), Chaox(EuW) and stuff like that. Today im gonna help you to reach that what i reached. At the moment i can help at all lanes. I often play Support, Jungle, Top but other roles are no problem for teaching.