Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD V eu W account + reg mail included FOR RP

Discussion on GOLD V eu W account + reg mail included FOR RP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD V eu W account + reg mail included FOR RP

Again and again... Would like to to trade this time this account for RP, willing to get 6400 but you we can discuss it later)

Here's the account i do have all the info for recovery, reg mail create date and so on.. so feel free to ask anythink about it.

up

up

up

up

go up
Old 11/21/2013, 19:39   #2

up

up
Old 11/24/2013, 14:23   #3

up

up
Old 12/01/2013, 13:34   #4

up !
Old 12/01/2013, 13:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM me the infos.
Old 12/01/2013, 13:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikomia View Post
PM me the infos.
check your messages

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Unranked or Silver 2 Account included orig mail please. Give PaySafe
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, today I wanna buy an unranked or Silver 2 league account with orig mail included. I just wanted to pay 25-40euro psc we are trading with a mm greetings Mauli
[Selling] ---------> º•º••º• ORIGIN ACCOUNT FIFA 13 MAIL+SEC ANSWER INCLUDED º•º•º•º• <--------
06/25/2013 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Good morning guys! I want to sell my personal Origin account. Original mail is included so I can't get it back! http://scr.hu/12ag/xq8nm http://scr.hu/12ag/xq8nm I can go first only with trusted members. I'm not going first under any other circumstances and I accept only paypal as payment method, also I do not accept any trades. We may use a middleman if you have one. For more info message me or add me on skype: cianhewson. Cheers!
[Selling] World Of Tanks EU Account (e-mail included)
05/14/2013 - World of Tanks Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] [NA] The Perfect Platinum Account || Only $175 USD || Free Gold III Account Included
04/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there guys, getting pretty desperate for cash so its time to sell off my main account, and i'll be throwing in one of my smurfs for free. I have extensive off-site rep which i can provide upon request. I'm not going to bullshit you, I won't be taking PayPal. I have a large phone bill which is already overdue to pay by friday or it will go out of service. I need someone who is willing to pay my phone bill via Credit Card or BPay. Due to the degree of my situation, I will not be going...
[S] EUNE Account/98 Champs/50skins +/Gold V/Reg Mail Included
03/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I have for sell typical 3 years account. - 98 champions - 55skins + ( including ; some legacy, halloween, winter, pax sivir, riot k9 nasus, battlecast cho, brolaf, nunu bot, eternum nocturne and many more ) - 6 rune pages filled up with almost every runes that's for top/mid/junge/ad carry - Rank Silver I , but if u will need my friend can boost u up to Gold V-IV