Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Plat Account with limited Edition skins for sale

Discussion on NA Plat Account with limited Edition skins for sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking NA Plat Account with limited Edition skins for sale

NA PLAT ACCOUNT

Champion Riven, Halloween skins and Christmas skins a total of 50 ish skins and almost all champions unlocked

Starting price 100$

Paypal Only

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V (NA) account - 261 skins, 19 legendaries, limited edition skins, all champs
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I am selling my North American account for League of legends. First of all, the reason of the sell is because I got into Path of Exile. I got a lot of offers between , my BIN is set at 500. (Paypal gift only, can use middle man) My skype (for more information) is : chrisx988 So, here are the features of the account :
SALE - Origin Account mit Battlefield 3 Limited Edition und Premium 15€ - SALE
09/22/2012 - Origin Trading - 4 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Origin Account mit Premium, der Account enthält auch ncoh Dragon Age Origins. Der Preis ist 15€ per Paypal. Bei Interesse Facebook: Tim Shalom, oder per ElitePVP PM Greets Tim
S> US NA LoL Account 82 Champions and 70+ Skins (With Limited Edition Skins)
08/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
sold
LoL Account Sale/EUNE/LVL30/60 Chamoions/25 Skins+Limited Skins//HOT!!!
04/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my LoL account here. I just tell the important fact about this account. For details add me on Skype->Xantr0x or send me a PM if u are intressted. LVL 30 EUNE Server 60 Champions 25 Skins Normal Wins/Looses:360/365 Elo:1108 Ranked Wins/Looses:130/110