Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good EUNE PLAT for some EUW account

Discussion on Good EUNE PLAT for some EUW account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Good EUNE PLAT for some EUW account

Hi guys, I'm here for trade or sell my account my main League Of Legends account.

The account has Platinum rating with 0LP (changing everyday)
The account has 73 champions (mostly played/banned/picked)
The account has 8-10 skins (Victorious Elise + wards, Pool Party Lee Sin, etc.)
The account has 9 rune pages. (all posts)
Because I'm fan of Cloud9, there is also a Cloud9 icon.

Also I'm the original owner so I have registration email.

I can show you it all at skype/teamviewe (whatever you prefer)

I would like to start playing at EUW server, so I would like to change it for some EUW account with same champs/skins/runes or just low rating with more skins, whatever you have, just offer.

Or I'll sell it for 45€.

All I want is fair trade with trusted MM with no scamm.

My skype is jhnngrg

Thanks, have a nice day.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 1 eune account
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://puu.sh/4Ciqf.jpg http://puu.sh/4CiqR.jpg http://puu.sh/4Citr.jpg and also a pbe account ( has all skins+champs etc) willing to sell for psc
EloBoosting - EUNE - Up to PLAT II - Good Price
09/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi everyone, I just found that I can earn some money with my LoL skills. I don't have many posts here, but check register date - I'm on this forum from years. Atm, I boost only on EUNE. We are Diamond players on EUNE. Here's my offer for first buyer: Bronze - 1ranked win - 1E Silver - 1 ranked win - 1,25E Gold - 1 ranked win - 1,75E Plat - 1 ranked win - 2,5 E(uro) I could start boosting probably tomorow ( I can play 1 game now "to prove").
Plat 3 account EUNE
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat 3 account EUNE Hello , i'm selling Plat 3 EUNE server free transfer to oceania Comes with original Mail! Champs owned : annie alistar - free skin
[WTT] EUNE Plat 5 account
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to trade my platinum 5 EUNE account for a gold+ with decent champions pool west account. Skype : god_4ev3r Add me on skype to see skins and champions P.S: I have the halloween skin for nidalee !
[Selling] Selling Silver 2 EUNE account. Good Skins, good collection of champs.
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am in need of some one to buy my Silver 2 account. It has good skins, good collection of champs and good division. (Silver 2) . If the following screenshots are not enough then I am willing to screenshare through skype. There is one rule with my trade: I NEVER go first. And we can discuss the price as I show you the account. Or you can pm me your offer. I will be doing this deal through skype so Please add me, my skype id is: JenGamer