Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 Eu West Daimond 3 Eu west D1 eu-east

Discussion on Diamond 1 Eu West Daimond 3 Eu west D1 eu-east within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 176/0/4
Diamond 1 Eu West Daimond 3 Eu west D1 eu-east

im searching a buyers for my accounts:
Diamond 1 eu-west
diamond 3 eu-west
diamond 1 eu-east
add me skype if u r serious buyers:
ronori123

i know that every posibble scammer will add me so pliz do me a favore scammers dont add me and waste ur time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond V (NA) , Gold IV (Nordic/East), Gold V (West)
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skype me for info - bojanmitreski
Diamond V (NA) , Gold IV (Nordic/East), Gold V (West)
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Nordic Account has 25 skins and 80 champions West has 44 Champions and 9 skins NA Account has 18 champions 1 skin skype--- bojanmitreski
Eu west and Eu Nordic and east safe division boost by diamond players
03/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. We are a small but dedicated group of diamond ranked players offering league boost in on the euw and eune servers. Prices will be discussed through skype. We have no problems adding you on our main accounts to make sure that we are legit. Please ask questions here or add us on skype for further information: "Leagueboost.net on" skype. Our facebook page: Leagueboosting - League of Legends - Dienstleistungsunternehmen | Facebook
Eu west and Eu Nordic and east safe division boost by diamond players
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. We are a small but dedicated group of diamond ranked players offering league boost in on the euw and eune servers. Prices will be discussed through skype. We have no problems adding you on our main accounts to make sure that we are legit. Please ask questions here or add us on skype for further information: "Leagueboost.net on" skype. Our facebook page: Leagueboosting - League of Legends - Dienstleistungsunternehmen | Facebook
[B] West acc [S] East or high elo west
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello. I got euw acc : 86 champs 4k ip 3k rp 30+ skins 5 rune page tons of runes and eune acc lvl 30 50champs 14 skins. I want - EUNE acc (prefer high elo) or similar as mine. If it has high elo it doenst have to have many champs or skins but at least 40 champs and 10 skins. - EUW acc with higher elo. Pm me or skype habab530