Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven - OCE, Brazil, Latin and Russia ONLY (redeem then transfer)

Discussion on Championship Riven - OCE, Brazil, Latin and Russia ONLY (redeem then transfer) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Championship Riven - OCE, Brazil, Latin and Russia ONLY (redeem then transfer)

Letting it go moderately cheap due to you having to pay transfer costs to redeem it. Skype - Strasaphere.

Thanks.

Edit* I'd accept RP on EUW. Amazon Cards, Paysafe card and Skrill. Not really interested in Paypal at this point, maybe if you're trusted doe.
Old 12/09/2013, 10:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm interested in it. Though I have no idea how to go about payment. I'm a bit of a noob to this stuff. If you coulld walk me through it on skype, as well as show actual proof of the code, I'd love to purchase it. Also, price?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Unranked Account Russia or Transfer Free to Russia|PSC
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
So guys as u can see im searching for an unranked Account located on Russia. I dont care about champs but 1 ad and 1 ap runepage would be great. Willing to give up to 25€ PSC Skype: syxzu123
[WTS]Pax Jax And Championship Riven.
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
As the title says i got 1x Pax Jax and 1x Championship Riven, Pax Jax - avabile on EUW and NA Championship Riven - Unused. For More information PM me with you skype and we dicuss there. Cheers:mofo:
[Buying] LF Championship Riven
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Can pay Moneybookers, Ukash, PSC Must be trusted and depending on level of trust a middleman will be used. Post your skype and price. (If you dont post your skype or price i will not get back to you) Funny how people will pm me their prices and not post them.
[Buying] Pax Jax / Championship Riven
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Suche nurnoch Championship Riven. Wer Skincodes hat soll sich doch bitte melden ( ich kaufe nur von trusted membern )
WTB Championship RIVEN
11/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
EUNE, (if possible, or EU West, so i can make support add it for me) Name your price.