Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 1 account to sell (NA)

Discussion on Gold 1 account to sell (NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 1 account to sell (NA)

Selling a gold 1 account (High mmr, +25lp at gold 1) with 68 champions. Do not own skins (Or very few cheap ones)

Send me offers, starting at 60$

Account:

If any other information, send me a message with your skype.

Paypal only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell: Diamond 1 5 LP account & Gold 3v3 TEAMS & Striker Ezreal Gold 5 90 LP account
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling: North America Server Accounts*** 1) Diamond 1 5LP. s1 gold s2 plat s3 Diamond 1. tonnes of runes, skins and champs. serious offers only 2) Gold V 90 LP. come with 3900RP champion bundle. astronaut teemo and striker ezreal skin. decent runes 3) Gold V MMR sitting around Gold III. 4) Twisted Treeline (3v3) Gold teams. Elo range Gold v -> Gold i. first come first serve.
[Selling] I want to sell S2 Gold S3 Gold, and a Silver III Account in PROMOTION!
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo. I want to sell these accounts, cuz I need the money and later on I want to create a smurf one. The Gold is: There are 81 champions, in season 2 it was in gold, now Gold V(not bad match making rating,+18-20 points per win) with 4 full runepage. There is only one skin: Harbinger Kassadin(that was my favorite champion). ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Price is: 50€ OR the Best...
Suche.Nostale account/gold ///SELL League of legends account
02/26/2013 - Nostale Trading - 7 Replies
Suche einen Nostale Acc s3 // oder einfach nur gold auf s3 // sollte es der account sein sollte er mindestens lv55 sein und mit 1nem buschikostüm wenn es geht muss aber nicht ... ich verkaufe zudem noch meinen League Of Legends Account http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2183654-sell-league-legends-account-lv30.htm l#post19260257
[Sell] Pockie Ninja , Account lvl 88 - Acept: Paypal and PaysafeCard, Gold account
11/24/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Account name: LighTinS Server: S27-35 Level: 88 Type: Speed Damager Outfit: Sai+0,Konan+25,Kenpachi Z. +25,Luffy +24,Resurection Nelliel+0,Blackbeard +4,Pain +18, and others set+0 to +18 Pet: Frostbore +21 Set: With lvl 91 set in Backpag and Dragon Set only equip. Backpag Unlock: 6 Backpag Unlocked Send PM to me and i Send to you my Fb or skype id to contact :D
[SELL] RS Account with gold
11/30/2011 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I stoped plaing Rs almost a year ago and i want to sell/change/give it away. This are my stats: http://www.abload.de/img/rs1n0d.jpg and i have something like 194M on it. I dont know what to get for it, so please come with fair offers. i prefer paysafecard/paypal/moneybookers.