Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selle EUW GOLD/PLAT ACCOUNT S3/S4

Discussion on Selle EUW GOLD/PLAT ACCOUNT S3/S4 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selle EUW GOLD/PLAT ACCOUNT S3/S4

Hello,

I sell some gold and plat acc in EUW.I have actually 4 gold acc(1 gold 2 the others 5)and 1 plat 5 acc for some inforamtion add me to skype:jessy.gg95.
Gold:40-60euro
Plat:70-80euro
Only Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading GOLD 5 account for PLAT 5 > PLAT 3 BOOST
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for a trusted booster to boost my account from Plat 5 to Plat 3 in return for a Gold V account (or acc + discounted price) PM me if interested :handsdown:
[Selling] Sell EUW Gold/plat ACCOUNT
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello,:) I decided to sell some accounts in euw. my skype is : jessy.gg95 I'm looking for:Paypal (only). offer the accounts or add me to skype or pm me Hello, I decided to sell some accounts in euw. my skype is : accounts-lol I'm looking for:Paypal (only).
[Trading] PLAT account for another GOLD/PLAT
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im trading/selling my platinum account. My account have : 100champs, 4 rune pages (with all runes), 18 skins. I want for trade at least a gold account with - all champs ( or close ) , full rune pages ( or close ) and some skins. For a plat account trade i can trade for an account with less champs, but with more runes and skins. Selling : 75 euros
[Selling] Plat II Account S2 Gold & S3 Plat ( 83 Champions, 8 Rune Page, 40 skins )
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling my smurf account on EUW see the title ^^ I just want to sell this account because I don't need and it's very cheap, I'm taking offers but current price is 100€. Skype: francisco.ruivo6 I accept Paypal and Moneybookers. I'm also selling division services and looking for trusted vouchers ;)!
Selle wowmimic keys
01/14/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Angebot entfernt