Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching by Mr.Fox | 200+ Clients & 3 Years of Experience | EUW 5x Challenger Player

Discussion on Coaching by Mr.Fox | 200+ Clients & 3 Years of Experience | EUW 5x Challenger Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 618/0/0
Coaching by Mr.Fox | 200+ Clients & 3 Years of Experience | EUW 5x Challenger Player

Introduction

I'm a very high elo player with 1800 elo experience back from Season 1 and now sitting in Challenger top 50 in EUW. I've coached around 300 players so far, every single one of them has advanced in the ladder after taking lessons.
If you want to increase your knowledge and game impact in the game that you love, don't hesitate to add me on Skype (:

I can coach every role up to Challenger level
I have a very flexible schedual so I can coach you almost at any time you wish!
I will teach you every aspect of the game and show you how to improve on the parts that you're currently weak at
My champion pool is VERY huge, feel free to visit my boosting thread for pictures
I can show you tricks/tips in all matchups and make you understand your champions a lot better
I can use voice chat, if there's a wish
I can coach in ALL servers!
I have coached people in literally every elo

Current Status: Available for new Lessons

Click here to add me on Skype
Skype ID - rebaned

Payment

Hourly price = 15€ / Hour
If you have a friend who would like to learn the same lane as you or botlane roles I can offer duocoaching for 20€ / Hour

I can accept money only on:
PayPal
Skrill
Western Union
PaySafeCard

My Elo Boosting thread - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lea...ompletion.html

Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by WideAwake View Post
This guy coached me.
I was Gold V, now Dia IV (fast approaching Dia 1).
I repeat "COACHED" :-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangergoal View Post
Just had another awesome 3 hour coaching session with Mr Fox. He thought me some good things about the jungle. Was a little worried when the new jungle changes came. But he helped me to get into it. Learnt J4 Shaco and Amumu. And well i hope to crush some more noobs now. Challenger here i come DDD XD Thanks dude (Y)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangergoal View Post
He was so nice. Learnt some really good stuff about the champ i wanted to learn ( Lee Sin) Now i really know why i sucked so much as lee sin xd

I hope to grind some elo now and just get better at the game. Thanks so much ! Definitely gonna come back for more coaching ! He is really good at the game and knows what he is doing. One of the best coaches out there A++

Edit: Took 1 game lee sin ranked after the coaching i went like 5/1 after 10-15 min. So good coach
Quote:
Originally Posted by XQTR1338 View Post
Did 2 hours of Coaching. I'm a Platin1 adc with diamond MMR.He did pretty well,first spectated a game and than anaylzed one with me step for step.he is really really friendly and he definitly knows what he is teaching!
10/10 . Amazing this guy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger. View Post
some months ago i bought coaching lessons, i still dont regret it :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontosaurus View Post
I've taken his boost service AND coaching and I swear, this guy is probably one of the best teachers around. Took 8 hours of coaching in total and every second of it has been worth!
GG, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by taavi313 View Post
Perfect coaching, made me 3x more confident and fixed most of my flaws! HUGE THANKS! Will contact you again
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaddowlink View Post
Booked him for 2 hours to get the hang of each other.
Thats the first coaching service i am going to use again. in the first 2 hours he already told me most of my mistakes what i have to train and how i have to train it.
i can recommend this guy and will book him again !
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonesour1 View Post
Had 1 hour of coaching and he gave me some great tips which I'll have a lot of use of in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnRazoR View Post
Very Friendly, Helped me out a lot.
if you want to improve in league just let him teach you ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.named View Post
Hi guys, looking for a coach? Well, you guys come to the right place. Honestly, he's one of the best coaching out there. The quality/professionalism/friendly and his knowledge are faker level. Will definitely buy more lessons from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageqquit View Post
Really good coach, took 5 hours today and I swear to god, never been more satisfied with a service/coaching! I will definately come back in near future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiillah View Post
Bought 2 Hours of Katarina Coaching from him .

He told me a lot of usfull Tips and Spots to rek the Enemy Team .

Also explaned how to play Katarina in Lane everything Good I will try to Improof the tips and become better with Katarina .

10/10 Would buy again .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy.EPVP View Post
Great Coach. His way of teaching is just a little bit different making it perfect.
He's definitely worth the money. Going to get a few more later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHazCakes View Post
Great player, he gave me a lesson about Tryndamere, told me how to build him, depending on the situation, how to win lane and what Tryndamere's role is as a top player.
He also played one game on my PlatIV to show me how he plays Tryndamere top.

Besides that, I asked him a few questions about junglers, which are the best atm, how to do some things as a jungler etc.

He really knows a lot about the game and is really worth the money! Will use his coaching in the near future for sure! +++
Quote:
Originally Posted by g7g7g View Post
the coaching was so usefull and I learned so much things that I didn't know and I thought I know everything , and he really worth the money , u will feel more comfortable playin lol after him
Quote:
Originally Posted by 잘 못 View Post
Awesome Teacher. Only booked an hour but was filled with valuable info, I now feel a lot more confidant in my role(s) and what to do and when.

Will be using again! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoIyamorous View Post
Worth the money, knows what he is doing and telling you. Trusted 110%
Gave me a Kha Lesson ( never really played Kha before) and he told me some tactics, tricks and things I should do to win the lane or i if I lose how to keep up with the enemy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fible View Post
Great coach taught me some invaluable things at plat 5 to allow me to progress futher!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonesour1 View Post
Had 1 hour of coaching and he gave me some great tips which I'll have a lot of use of in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontosaurus View Post
He gave me some tips and tricks on Syndra and Ziggs, very good, always friendly, great coach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xShadoWalkeR View Post
Really good coach, Improved my farming my build my play style over improved everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbzhong View Post
great coaching service, nice good and very knowledgeable will go again for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by manosnight View Post
Just took a lesson focused on kat and gragas, truly good player and person! I reccomend this guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinnnnn View Post
Really nice coach

Did me a discount since i didnt have the money for the lesson, really really nice guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by abracon View Post
Super awesome guy. Will buy again once I sort out the things i need to with my play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RampageAT View Post
Spent only 2 hours with him and have learnt quite a lot of things to apply myself. Definitely coming back for more lessons.
I recommend this guy! Friendly and skillful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0rk View Post
Friendly\skilled guy, played some with him and he knows what hes talking about. I would recommend him to others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oemilyxx View Post
Just did a 3 hour lesson with him. We focused on Vayne and I feel so much more comfortable playing after the lesson. thanks! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmikedy View Post
Very good! He know the game pretty well. Learn new combos with Lee Sin. In addition to counter-jungling, we taught me how to defend my jungle as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrostOne View Post
Just got 2 hours of coaching, i can say i learned more than what i started with, and will buy more in the future when i have time
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoIyamorous View Post
Gave me a Kata Lesson.
Nice coaching, knows a lot about every Champ and how to win your lane/how to carry your team and what you have to do and what you are able to.
Will buy some coaching in the future again, 110% worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WideAwake View Post
Brought 1 Hour to test him out.
Already learnt A LOT !!!! He's a brilliant tutor. One of the cheapest yet best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevkaa16 View Post
Very good coacher!

Bought 2 hours and I improved my Gragas Skills very much

Thank you very much, will contact you when I need your help again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azinii View Post
Had my first 2 hours of coaching from this guy
Learned a lot ! thanks, think i'll do more soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAt Random gUy View Post
I can really recommend his Service!
He explained a lot of things. Also you can ask him everything, he'll answer you every question
Very friendly guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyuu<3 View Post
This guy is amazing!
He has great knowledge on every role and gave ne really good advices on adc/support.

If ur looking for good coach with fair prices dont hesitate to message him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdjkhfd View Post
Just had 1 hour of coaching, to get to know the guy. I'm very happy with what I learned.
I will repeat this for sure in the near future.
Thanks Mr. Fox !
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyPony View Post
just had a great coaching experience with him. very informative/critical throughout the entire lesson and wastes no time. I highly recommend his lessons if you're looking to improve your own play and get an eye opener.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostileintentions View Post
Awesome got 2 hours from him learned things I never knew, would diffidently recommend and come back to again

Quote:
Originally Posted by banaanipoika View Post
Got 2 hours of coaching from this guy and he's overall nice guy and really pleasant to deal with As far as the coaching content goes I'd say the service was just as good as I expected it to be and I definitely learned new things and improved my attitude towards playing my lane and how to get better.
Would recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomxsaber View Post
Just did a 2 hours lesson focusing on cait. Very friendly guy and told me some very useful info not only for cait but all adc like how to build and team comp etc. Would recommend to everyone who really wants to learn something. 5*/5* <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by karimpjee View Post
Very good coach!

Take's time to listen to questions and explain's everything very clearly and detailed.

I took 4 hours of coaching and already felt like i learned alot from him and my gameplay has improved.

I'ts definatly worth it and for a good price!

I advise everyone who's thinking of coaching to come to Mr.Fox!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger. View Post
Very very good Coach! I've never learned so much about LoL! He teached me very well top lane and im able in 80% to carry my teams now! Going to buy more hours =)

#trusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by legyon View Post
Really helpfull coaching, nice guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xShadoWalkeR View Post
Awesome!!!! Great Teacher just got to Gold Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla34 View Post
Hi, I'm a LoL newbie (Silver V). I have done 3 hours of coaching with Mr.Fox and I'm pretty happy with the results so far. By doing 1v1 he noticed all my mistakes and gave me a lot of useful hints in order to improve my playstyle. I will definitely purchase other sessions with him, he is a very experienced player and can help anyone to master every role.

Thanks
12 Users
Old 11/13/2013, 19:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 176/0/4
can vouch added u
Old 11/13/2013, 19:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can approve this guy is able to teach you everything you need to know, we've duoed a lot in Diamond I +70 LP (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2013, 20:46   #4

Absolutely free right now
Old 11/13/2013, 21:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fox View Post
Absolutely free right now
It's free ? Free money or you are free ( = able to coach )
Old 11/13/2013, 21:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i want vouch please
Old 11/13/2013, 22:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by reders77 View Post
It's free ? Free money or you are free ( = able to coach )
I meant as in I am free to work right now but there is still a vouch spot open for someone with high TBMs.
Old 11/13/2013, 22:15   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
I can vouch if you want
Platinum 2 elo, add me on skype if interested.
Old 11/13/2013, 23:02   #9

Still up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2013, 23:28   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can I vouch ?
Old 11/14/2013, 00:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed's Dead View Post
can I vouch ?
Unfortunately only for high TBM users.
Old 11/14/2013, 00:48   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, I could vouch if you want (not sure if my TBM is high enough tho)
Old 11/14/2013, 01:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHazCakes View Post
Hi, I could vouch if you want (not sure if my TBM is high enough tho)
Alrightie, add me on Skype.
Old 11/14/2013, 01:50   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fox View Post
Alrightie, add me on Skype.
Will do tomorrow
Old 11/14/2013, 13:11   #15

Available!