Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platin I Account (Diamond 3 MMR)

Discussion on Platin I Account (Diamond 3 MMR) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platin I Account (Diamond 3 MMR)

Hey Guys!

I want to sell my Smurf-Account.

Informations:

It's Platin I with an Diamond 3/2 MMR on EU-West and will be matched next season really high. (46 Games won out of about ~60 Games) ->

It has only 16 champions (bought only 16 to start with ranked games) and there are no skin's on it or something else (only those Youtube/Facebook Free Skins).

I have 3 Runepages on this account and some runes. (AD Red's, Armor Yellows, MR-Flat and MR per Lvl. Blues, Movement and AD Quints)

There are about 180 RP and 3000 IP on it.

I made a seperate E-Mail for this account. So if you are going to buy my account, i'm going to give you the informations for the E-Mail account.

If you are interested, you should be sure if you are able to pay with paysafecards, are trusted and pm me onto it.

If you want to see the account (live), just ask for Teamviewer..

See ya guys!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platin I (Diamond 3/2 MMR) EUW Account
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys! I want to sell my Smurf-Account. Informations: It's Platin I with an Diamond 3/2 MMR on EU-West and will be matched next season really high. (46 Games won out of about ~60 Games) -> http://puu.sh/5ffCX.jpg It has only 16 champions (bought only 16 to start with ranked games) and there are no skin's on it or something else (only those Youtube/Facebook Free Skins).
WTB Diamond/Platin Account
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all, im searching an Diamon/Platin Account. Could pay 40€ Write here or via PM, who is interesed.
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond I and Platin Account
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Selling 2 awesomes account. Diamond Account : It has 330 Riot Points and 11500 Influence Points. imgur: the simple image sharer The account has 100 Owned Champions. imgur: the simple image sharer
Looking for Platin-Diamond Account
06/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys Looking for Platin or Diamond account. i pay about 60 euro! Only with original mail!
WTB EU Platin/Diamond Account
12/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a Platin or Diamond Account (Season 2 with Border etc) Trusted Members only For untrusted Members(1 post/no black market rating) For reasons of safety, i wont trade via epvpers. I will trade via eBay only, so you need a verified ebay account.